Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who would you sit down with at 25/50 NL HU CG (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315853)

Psy_Mike 01-26-2007 04:13 PM

Who would you sit down with at 25/50 NL HU CG

CTS
Zweig
Benyamine
Green Plastic
luckyULSA
gaucho2121
?

I've seen these guys clash HU from time to time, and I'm just wondering sort of why they're playing each other if they don't find that the other one is somewhat worse than they are.

This is a stupid question btw but I'm interested and curious so I'm asking it anyhoo! So there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

TheWorstPlayer 01-26-2007 04:21 PM

Re: Who would you sit down with at 25/50 NL HU CG

Oh, I know the answer! It's the same as "Who's the donk in The Big Game?"! If you can't guess, I'll tell you. I think Barry answers this on his web site, actually. But it should be pretty obvious.

spino1i 01-26-2007 04:21 PM

guacho maybe. None of the others.

Psy_Mike 01-26-2007 04:26 PM

TWP, who is the donk? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

spino1, is it because gaucho is a donk or the others insanely good?

Eagles 01-26-2007 04:47 PM

Gaucho isn't very good he's very nitty HU.

dlpnyc21 01-26-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
CTS
Zweig
Benyamine
Green Plastic
luckyULSA
gaucho2121
?

I've seen these guys clash HU from time to time, and I'm just wondering sort of why they're playing each other if they don't find that the other one is somewhat worse than they are.

This is a stupid question btw but I'm interested and curious so I'm asking it anyhoo! So there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have played many hands against CTS, Green Plastic, and Zweig. They are all tough lags. Generally tough lags make tough hu players. I know that zweig and gp have way more experience hu than cts, and even though i've put in TONS of hu hands in the last 4 months, i have wayyyy less experience than gp and hat (zweig), and play lower than all of those mentioned (lower stakes=bigger donk). I honestly don't think benyamine has that much online hu experience, but based on pure poker talent he should be very tough.

I'd play v. me, out of all of those mentioned above. Granted, I've never played luckly ulsa, does anyone know who he is?

edit: i'm gaucho

TheWorstPlayer 01-26-2007 04:50 PM

check page 1 or 2 in nvg. he's some swede who crushed hsnl on prima for along time. and i'd play you any day if you will call pushes with 5 high, no draw, on the turn...

dlpnyc21 01-26-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. i have put in a lot of hands hu over the past 4 months (more than most for sure on ub and ftp), and i definitely have a LONG way to go before I get anywhere near as good as gp or hat. Don't know about the rest, but they all play higher than I do, and in my experience, higher stakes players are better than lower stakes player.

so me=donk, them = good

Psy_Mike 01-26-2007 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh I thought he was a top player actually lol. How's he considered in 6m, or is he nitty there as well at those stakes?

dlp, who are you in that list?

Who would you say is better between GP and Mahatma?

TheWorstPlayer 01-26-2007 04:53 PM

dlp = gaucho