Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The Well: bottomset (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=442069)

bottomset 07-03-2007 02:11 PM

The Well: bottomset

[ QUOTE ]
A stranger is being shown around a village that he has just become part of. He is shown a well and his guide says "On any day except Wednesday, you can shout any question down that well and you'll be told the answer" .

The man seems pretty impressed, and so he shouts down: Why not on Wednesday? and the voice from in the well shouts back: Because on Wednesday, it’s your day in the well .

Well this is my Wednesday in The Well which will consist of Wednesday and Thursday of this week.

You may ask me any question about whatever you like. I will answer to the best of my abilities if I choose to answer your question.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a little time right now(like 20mins) otherwise I'll get to stuff later tonight, tomorrow

GrandMelon 07-03-2007 02:12 PM

Re: The Well: bottomset

poker story?

what are you doing with all that money you won from me?

bottomset 07-03-2007 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
poker story?

what are you doing with all that money you won from me?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll get to the story later, as for the money I've won from you(and its like a buyin tops) I'm losing it to other people this month

started July down ~6buyins over 3700hands

threads13 07-03-2007 02:16 PM

How old are ya?

RyanCMU 07-03-2007 02:16 PM

Get on aim

jack frost 07-03-2007 02:19 PM

Whats your stats what levels do you play and what is your playing style?

bottomset 07-03-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How old are ya?

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Get on aim

[/ QUOTE ]

ok

but Im not going to talk to you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Cry Me A River 07-03-2007 02:23 PM

What did you get me for my birthday?

bottomset 07-03-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats your stats what levels do you play and what is your playing style?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing 17/13/4 or so but recently have been experimenting with 19/15 and looser, not sure where it will go as time goes on, I doubt I'll ever be a 12/6 type player

I'm a 6max player playing fullring, I like raising, I like being the agressor, I love stealing blinds

jack frost 07-03-2007 02:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I love stealing blinds

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I saw that.
I think you are a pretty good player and back before the forum split (I think) A.e.jones did a very good well I would love to see you do one like his. It was very informitive and and I learned allot.

Lets talk about when you are picking on the blinds a few tiimes and they start playing back at you. Will you give up at this point do you like to counter with a 4 bet how do you handle these situations.