Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   What are you more likely to do? *Poll* (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555653)

Oink 11-27-2007 04:27 PM

Re: What are you more likely to do? *Poll*

[ QUOTE ]
c/c is bad. You doubt we are getting AJ calls? With a WtSD of 43, we are getting A9 calls.

If he would bet AK/AQ/QJ with some appreciable frequency when checked to, it would be a perfect spot for a sexy, but in the absence of further reads, this can only be a b/c.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not particular because of this post, but

POST HERE MORE PLZ

kthxbye [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

acehole60 11-27-2007 04:27 PM

Re: MORE POLLS

I call in the first situation but expect to lose quite much. For the same reason I guess I fold in the second situation. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Our opponent doesnt know our call button is broken does he?

sethypooh21 11-27-2007 04:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you cant possibly raise so I guess fold :S

[/ QUOTE ] Unless you feel like 3-bet/folding...nope, didn't think so...

istewart 11-27-2007 04:33 PM

I would never fold, but it has to be closer to a fold than a raise.

OGGambler 11-27-2007 05:32 PM

Sucks that the call button is broken. I am leaning more towards the fold given the villains stats. The agression factor stats for both the flop and river have a lot to do with my decision.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-27-2007 06:03 PM

ugh. how can anyone even think of folding the river?

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn´t bet at all, so nothing from those 3 .

c/c River is way better imho.

[/ QUOTE ]

uggghh.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd call knowing I should have folded.

There's nothing he plays like this that we beat. Whatever he has he played very passively, be it pp, T or fd. On the river suddenly he is no longer passive. Pretty easy to guess which one of the 3 it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also 77-99, JJ a lot. I expect a PP here just as often as a Tx hand

FlopYouDead 11-27-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh. how can anyone even think of folding the river?

[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn´t bet at all, so nothing from those 3 .

c/c River is way better imho.

[/ QUOTE ]

uggghh.

[ QUOTE ]
I'd call knowing I should have folded.

There's nothing he plays like this that we beat. Whatever he has he played very passively, be it pp, T or fd. On the river suddenly he is no longer passive. Pretty easy to guess which one of the 3 it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is also 77-99, JJ a lot. I expect a PP here just as often as a Tx hand

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe my games are different but I see JJ never. Underpair rarely. I'd be calling looking for a bluff.

DeathDonkey 11-27-2007 06:48 PM

OK OK I hereby publicly apologize to Mr. Joe Tall for saying everyone would call this is a horrible fold and its closer to a 3 bet than a fold for sure. Clearly I was mistaken.

I still think its an easy 3 bet but you all know the game conditions better than me etc. etc.

-DeathDonkey

private joker 11-27-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OK OK I hereby publicly apologize to Mr. Joe Tall for saying everyone would call this is a horrible fold and its closer to a 3 bet than a fold for sure. Clearly I was mistaken.

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW, I think both 3-betting and folding are fairly significant errors.

ZOMG_RIGGED! 11-27-2007 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe my games are different but I see JJ never.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then why are you so afraid of a ten? JJ and Tx play the same on the flop and turn, except that Tx has 3 more outs if behind.

Why would anyone bluff this river? He cant be expectin gyou to fold. I'd call and expect a PP