Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Legislation (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Doyle Brunson Network - Anyone know their position? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=230145)

Jan 10-06-2006 04:11 PM

Doyle Brunson Network - Anyone know their position?

I like the SitnGo's at Victory Poker which is part of the Doyle Brunson Network. Has anyone heard what their stance is regarding US players?

Thanks

Coy_Roy 10-06-2006 04:12 PM

Re: Doyle Brunson Network - Anyone know their position?

Business as usual according to Doyle.

Coy_Roy 10-06-2006 04:18 PM

Same with Bowman's btw.

JPFisher55 10-06-2006 04:47 PM

I play at Doyles Room all the time. It is my favorite poker site. Mr. Brunson has a statement that comes up when you log on. In short, it says business as usual and he personally guarantees that your money is safe.

invisibleleadsoup 10-06-2006 05:51 PM

doyles network is actually a skin of the tribeca network,which is huge and has hundreds of sites on it,most of which are british/european,so i'm sure it's safe

Lovious 10-06-2006 06:35 PM

When I wrote a letter, at the beginning of the poker-gate crisis, to Doyle's Room, they replied that "for the moment, we have no comment on this until futher clarified." The next day they put up the above mentioned statement that they are business as usual and your money is safe with them.

I think they are taking a laize-faire approach saying in effect: We are still here, we aren't taking any actions to stop you from playing, we aren't going to run off with your money.

Ron Burgundy 10-06-2006 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
doyles network is actually a skin of the tribeca network,which is huge and has hundreds of sites on it,most of which are british/european,so i'm sure it's safe

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but there's actually kind of a "sub-network" of Doyles Room sites. There's a bunch of Tribeca skins that say "part of the Doyle Brunson Poker network." IIRC, they don't allow you to have accounts at multiple Doyles network sites.

coxquinn 10-06-2006 08:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Business as usual according to Doyle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doyle Brunson: lol lawaments

Lawman007 10-06-2006 10:15 PM

This just in: Doyle has moved to Paris and the Big Game will now take place at the Aviation Club.

I actually do wish the Feds were stupid enough to arrest Doyle and try to make an example out of him.

RemyXO 10-07-2006 01:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually do wish the Feds were stupid enough to arrest Doyle and try to make an example out of him.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG, second that! That'll be the day!