Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   OK (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504226)

PokerBob 09-19-2007 12:08 AM

OK

commerce 100/200

Villain is Freddy. He is very LAG and very good. He knows me a bit. He has been playing pretty wildly preflop. Postflop he is excellent and has been mostly in line.

He opens utg+1, I 3bet next in with A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], folds back to Freddy and he calls.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

check, i bet, raise, i call.

turn: 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

bet, I call.

river: T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

bet, i raise, he 3bets, i......

WeLoveYouRandy 09-19-2007 12:19 AM

Re: OK

i think you just call. if he is very good than he wont have any problem folding the K to a 4 bet. i dont think any hand calls your raise. i think you see a fold or a raise and a raise almost has to be the nuts..

WeLoveYouRandy 09-19-2007 12:21 AM

and im never folding...

Victor 09-19-2007 12:23 AM

4bet and then 6bet and fold to the 7th.

Lestat 09-19-2007 12:27 AM

Clear fold. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Lestat 09-19-2007 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i think you just call. if he is very good than he wont have any problem folding the K to a 4 bet. i dont think any hand calls your raise. i think you see a fold or a raise and a raise almost has to be the nuts..

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is, Bob is dead wrong about Freddy.

If it's the same one, I played that game for a solid week about a month ago and there was a Freddy in it every day. Super nice guy, and maybe not the worst post-flop player, but definitely nowhere near good.

PokerBob 09-19-2007 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem is, Bob is dead wrong about Freddy.

If it's the same one, I played that game for a solid week about a month ago and there was a Freddy in it every day. Super nice guy, and maybe not the worst post-flop player, but definitely nowhere near good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Freddy the twin?

WeLoveYouRandy 09-19-2007 12:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
4bet and then 6bet and fold to the 7th.

[/ QUOTE ]

you must know 'freddy' better than you know yourself to take this line...

Lestat 09-19-2007 01:16 AM

Oooops! Not the same one! Sorry... I was thinking of the heavy set guy with an accent, like in his 50s. I also remember someone who was supposed to be someone's twin and yeah... He played pretty good post-flop. So that changes everything. I apologize for the sarcasm.

hoppscot22 09-19-2007 02:24 AM

i was in this situation at commerce when i was there, i just called thinking the person wasnt dumb enough to
a. pay me off with a worse hand if i 4 bet or
b. three bet an even semi real hand...

of course i just called, he showed the second nut flush and all teh good players at the table berated me