Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Open Challenge to T-God, mbillie1, Conspire, etc. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=559017)

XXXNoahXXX 12-01-2007 11:58 PM

Open Challenge to T-God, mbillie1, Conspire, etc.

I challenge anyone of the BBV4L all-stars (aka posting addicts) to a standoff. Anyone that i deem posts at least as much as me, I challenge to a non-post off, where whoever posts first is the loser.

I will play for money ($25-$100), ban, avatar choice, or whatever. Just think it would be an interesting challenge.

Anyone interested post here with terms.

PS- BYTS is obviously out due to self-imposed hiatus.

ghostface 12-01-2007 11:59 PM

Re: Open Challenge to T-God, mbillie1, Conspire, etc.

ive racked up like 1k in the last 6 weeks or so

but i nominate livenow

Conspire 12-02-2007 12:01 AM

LoL, I might be interested when would you like this battle to start?

Edit: Have not said I accepted yet [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]

React1oN 12-02-2007 12:03 AM

I'm sick and tired so not getting involved. gl though, this could be epic

XXXNoahXXX 12-02-2007 12:03 AM

whenever. tonight, starting with the switchover, whenever.

Poofler 12-02-2007 12:04 AM

This is a scame imo. IIRC Noah is in law school. Finals are just starting. The next two weeks at a minimum will be super-easy for him.

Conspire 12-02-2007 12:08 AM

Well Im just pondering but it would have to be a day or two after the change so that I could play around with the new software. I would put up something like 50 dollars only if there were more than just me and noah. The loser definitely gets to have the winner pick their avatar for like a month?

IDK let me think about it, I wanna see what other people say.

XXXNoahXXX 12-02-2007 12:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a scame imo. IIRC Noah is in law school. Finals are just starting. The next two weeks at a minimum will be super-easy for him.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I am in law school

2) I still don't study and don't really plan on doing much as I had two classes with papers I finished and only two tests, one is a take home.

3)Classes being over and saying its study time just means I'll be at my computer for 15 hours per day, which will make this harder.

XXXNoahXXX 12-02-2007 12:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well Im just pondering but it would have to be a day or two after the change so that I could play around with the new software. I would put up something like 50 dollars only if there were more than just me and noah. The loser definitely gets to have the winner pick their avatar for like a month?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be down for a battle royale, event though you bb4lers have gimmicks you will probably just become for a while.

if not, i'd do it just for the avatar change for a couple months or something.

whatever.

React1oN 12-02-2007 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd be down for a battle royale, event though you bb4lers have gimmicks you will probably just become for a while.

if not, i'd do it just for the avatar change for a couple months or something.

whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]I really don't think Conspire et al would make a gimmick just to avoid an embarrassing avatar.