Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

sighing 03-26-2007 03:13 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

ths shld b ntrstng

lastchance 03-26-2007 03:13 PM

fkng trp!!!!!!!

Nez477 03-26-2007 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shortline's posts seem very different for him.. not at all manipulative (at least in the way he usually is), so I'm inclined strongly to see him as village. Durron also seems village based on how he acted in The Two Towers.

My best read for now is Chim, but that's pretty weak. I think there are like ten people who haven't even posted yet, which kinda sucks in a game with a 3pm vote deadline. Still inclined toward the "move forward" option as far as that goes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This failed my sniff test. Also I think Durron is playing a more "careful" game today. I'm not calling him a wolf yet but he definitely isn't gunning to be put at the top of everyone's peek list.
vote sighing

[/ QUOTE ]

FWIW,

I kind of like Mark's post here. Sighing is a decent vote today IMO.

Jeremy517 03-26-2007 03:14 PM

wsm!

fmxda 03-26-2007 03:14 PM

Strategy post during leeway time:
Be very, very, careful about posting.

Making posts like the FCBL post above is tempting and you may think that we can communicate safely like that, but as threads were you had to talk in words of 4 or less have indicated, it is VERY easy to slip up and not being able to advance/vote is a big deal.

So, double and triple check if you are going to post, and don't post fluff.

sighing 03-26-2007 03:15 PM

c@n w3 \/s3 l33tsp33k?

FCBLComish 03-26-2007 03:15 PM

btw... FCBL ds nt drnk cff. Wh s FCBL ffctd?

chuckleslovakian 03-26-2007 03:15 PM

t1m3 f0r 1337 sp33k

DustinG 03-26-2007 03:16 PM

Ok- I'm caught up but now should probably reread. Why all the Luckay hate?

I don't think Fnord is a wolf- his posts seem too natural- when he is a wolf he seems to go out of his to try and make a bunch of strategy posts coming off as a wise-old-man who has the villages interest at heart. But I've already said this about him before so....

I don't have any experience with Chim.

It bothers me that Fmx is posting more and sounding good (I know he said he would)- but I just read a game (MM VI I think) where he was sounding good as a wolf. When perma-utr types are active and sounding villagery (see Econo in angleshoot) there is cause for concern.

There are a bunch of players in this game I have little experience with- so I'm going to try to stick to the ones I think I can read the leave the rest for others.

Jeremy517 03-26-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In fact, Jeremy for doing the easy thing and jumping on a wishy-washy wagon when he's normally more thorough than this with his first post of the day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Y__ n__d t_ p_y m_r_ _tt_nt__n _f y__ th_nk th_t _s wh_t _'v_ d_n_ _n _ld g_m_s.