Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

traz 03-31-2007 03:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's ironic that you made a post thinking you were clear, when I infant think you're a wolf and posted right after you

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you're a wolf?
if you think I'm a wolf at this point in the game, you're mad. or crazy. Or maybe you didn't read the other thread yet. But even with just your thread you should have known I'm like 103% villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Because you've gone from being quiet in the beginning, to absolutely nutso. On top of that, all I've seen you say recently is "this must clear me, I am clear" and "follow shortline".

Your whole plan of lying after the split just seems ridiculously fabricated because there's no way it would ever get anything useful. All in all I get the uncanny vibe you're a wolf.

traz 03-31-2007 03:20 PM

Also even if a seer came out and said you were a villager, I'd still think you were a wolf

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WOLFIE
sighing - one pedal short of a rose
luckay - one egg short of two eggs
nez - one pea short of a pod
kumu - this one isn't too bad

Go ahead, call me crazy.

vote sighing

[/ QUOTE ]

you're crazy
I will, however, go with you to

Kumubou

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
also == you keep telling everyone not to be straightfoward when they switch worlds and now you are saying your intent was to be straightfoward

[/ QUOTE ]
I knew nobody would play along with me
also, I was too excited to speak in pig latin

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's ironic that you made a post thinking you were clear, when I infant think you're a wolf and posted right after you

[/ QUOTE ]

does this mean you're a wolf?
if you think I'm a wolf at this point in the game, you're mad. or crazy. Or maybe you didn't read the other thread yet. But even with just your thread you should have known I'm like 103% villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Because you've gone from being quiet in the beginning, to absolutely nutso. On top of that, all I've seen you say recently is "this must clear me, I am clear" and "follow shortline".

Your whole plan of lying after the split just seems ridiculously fabricated because there's no way it would ever get anything useful. All in all I get the uncanny vibe you're a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed. And then he did lie in his first post today .. and now he says it was by accident

FWIW i like your wolf list traz ... not sold on nez being a wolf yet cause i had him down as 100% villager -- but will reread in due time

for now
vote sighing

LuckayLuck 03-31-2007 03:25 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...readrejoin.jpg
does anybody like my villager list? yes yes? [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]?

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:26 PM

dustin -- seer peeked sighing as wolf???????

New Updated list for
<u>CYOA:Toria-ran Keep</u>

villager
chuckles
mdd
traz
madtown

lean village
jeremy
lastchance
bluff
zurvan
bram
fcbl
xoom
km
nez

meh
mark
WDCbooks
fmx
econo
luckay

lean wolf
kum
jeremy
boiler
sighing

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:27 PM

oops obviously the begining of that post doesnt belong there

Mark_K 03-31-2007 03:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to make a point here...

Read my one and only vote that day. In the post w/vote I posted a villager/wolf list. Both Kumu and Dustin were lean wolf:
[ QUOTE ]

&lt;Village list snipped&gt;

Lean Wolf
DustinG
Kumubou * I didn't like posts at the end of the day

Vote kumubou but I also have no prob voting Dustin

[/ QUOTE ]

I had no problem with either getting lynched. Since they were the two BW's for the day, I was comfortable with the situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

You say you were comfortable with either but you chose the bandwagon that had less steam. And when dustin comes up wolf you can say that you suspected him. So your defense is weak here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I STARTED the kumu BW. I didn't have a choice of picking the stronger BW. Again, I was fine with Dustin leading in the vote. I never tried to change or influence his voters. (Other than to push people to vote for one of the two)

BTW, interesting quote on Dustin's dying words. Wouldn't Dustin still do this if Kumu was a minor wolf? If he did manage to succeed switching the vote to kumu, wouldn't he get villager points if she was a wolf and he'll just be back in the same spot if she turns up villager. He had nothing to lose.

metsandfinsfan 03-31-2007 03:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW, interesting quote on Dustin's dying words. Wouldn't Dustin still do this if Kumu was a minor wolf? If he did manage to succeed switching the vote to kumu, wouldn't he get villager points if she was a wolf and he'll just be back in the same spot if she turns up villager. He had nothing to lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Also picks up villager pts if sighing comes up wolf as well. And if Zurvan comes up villager.

So yeah dustins dying words give zurvan villager pts and kum and sighing wolf pts imo