Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Nov *** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=536958)

hoyasnaxa 11-07-2007 03:50 PM

Re: *** Official Fantasy Football Adds-Drops/Trades/Misc Thread : Nov

I would definitely not do that. I dont think you need WRs at all. obv drop walter and pick up chris henry or someone, but I think you are fine.

666shooter 11-08-2007 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ESPN league standard scoring. No PPR. 10 team. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K.

QB: Cutler, Rivers
RB: Peterson (MIN), Westbrook, Bush, Kevin Jones, Brandon Jacobs
WR: Holt, Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Andre Johnson
TE: Witten, Greg Olsen
K: Stover
D/ST: Redskins, Patriots (Only have the Redskins as a fill-in for Patriots this week, they will be dropped after this week is over)

QB free agents: Gerrard, Huard, Campbell, Warner, Schaub, Losman.

I'd like to trade Jones and/or Olsen for a better QB. I found teams that had two strong QBs and were weak at RB/TE and here are the QBs I believe might be attainable: Team A has Ben Roethlisberger & Matt Hasselbeck; Team B has Marc Bulger & Derek Andersen; Team C has Peyton & Eli Manning; Team D has Drew Brees & Jeff Garcia.

Out of those teams, I think my best shot is Eli Manning. Would you trade Jones/Olsen for Eli Manning? Is there a better deal I can make? Maybe I can trade Jones and Cutler or Rivers for Eli?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get Marc Bulger, I give up Kevin Jones. This would seem to be a no-brainer if it weren't for how the Rams have played this season, the injuries on the OL, and Bulger's injuries (latest being the thumb last week but he isn't listed on the IR this week).

Would you trade Jones for Bulger or save Jones for a different QB deal?

hoyasnaxa 11-08-2007 03:57 PM

I definitely wouldnt trade him for Marc Bulger. I would wait, probably just pick up Losman.

666shooter 11-08-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ESPN league standard scoring. No PPR. 10 team. Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX, 1 TE, 1 D/ST, 1 K.

QB: Cutler, Rivers
RB: Peterson (MIN), Westbrook, Bush, Kevin Jones, Brandon Jacobs
WR: Holt, Fitzgerald, Greg Jennings, Dwayne Bowe, Andre Johnson
TE: Witten, Greg Olsen
K: Stover
D/ST: Redskins, Patriots (Only have the Redskins as a fill-in for Patriots this week, they will be dropped after this week is over)

QB free agents: Gerrard, Huard, Campbell, Warner, Schaub, Losman.

I'd like to trade Jones and/or Olsen for a better QB. I found teams that had two strong QBs and were weak at RB/TE and here are the QBs I believe might be attainable: Team A has Ben Roethlisberger & Matt Hasselbeck; Team B has Marc Bulger & Derek Andersen; Team C has Peyton & Eli Manning; Team D has Drew Brees & Jeff Garcia.

Out of those teams, I think my best shot is Eli Manning. Would you trade Jones/Olsen for Eli Manning? Is there a better deal I can make? Maybe I can trade Jones and Cutler or Rivers for Eli?

[/ QUOTE ]

I get Marc Bulger, I give up Kevin Jones. This would seem to be a no-brainer if it weren't for how the Rams have played this season, the injuries on the OL, and Bulger's injuries (latest being the thumb last week but he isn't listed on the IR this week).

Would you trade Jones for Bulger or save Jones for a different QB deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

I managed to trade Kevin Jones for Matt Hasselbeck...I think I got a steal here considering my RB depth. Hopefully it doesn't get vetoed.

legend42 11-08-2007 08:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I managed to trade Kevin Jones for Matt Hasselbeck...I think I got a steal here considering my RB depth. Hopefully it doesn't get vetoed.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would have tried to trade one of your stud RBs (maybe with one of your QBs) for a top QB. Jones is becoming a very solid RB, and with Hass, Rivers, and Cutler, you're just going to have a big headache deciding who to start each week.

La Brujita 11-09-2007 12:08 AM

i have lt portis barber and j lewis

we only start 2 no flex

i've been offered tj housh and rudi johnson

for portis and barber

i take this no brainer right?

666shooter 11-09-2007 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we only start 2 no flex

for portis and barber

[/ QUOTE ]

LT is always worth a start but having to choose between Jamal Lewis and Rudi Johnson for the 2nd RB does not sound appealing at all. Who do you have at WR?

Spellmen 11-09-2007 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

we only start 2 no flex

for portis and barber

[/ QUOTE ]

This depends highly on who your other WRs are, please include them. Having to start JLew or Rudi every week is pretty gross, and Housh's value could take a little hit with Henry coming back

legend42 11-09-2007 05:30 PM

I have a couple possible trades in the works, the crux of which are based on which of these WRs is going to be best from here on out (non-keeper, PPR scoring), especially in weeks 14-16 (matchups included in parentheses). If anybody has the insight and generosity to rank them 1 through 4, that would be even better:

La Brujita 11-09-2007 09:01 PM

sorry i should have included wrs

i have santonio holmes marvin harrison driver lee evans berrian

ya i have a good team for an 11 team league

i said no and he changed it to lewis and barber for tj and rudi

i snap called