Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Conversation that made me laugh (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=336585)

AJFenix 02-20-2007 10:30 AM

Conversation that made me laugh

Me: I have a problem, even carrying mediocre sums of money (couple thousand) my wallet gets uncomfortably thick
Friend: I only have a card wallet, I keep cash folded in half in my front pocket
Me: Is that standard?
Friend: Standard is a wallet
Friend: With 80 bucks in it
Me: LOL
Friend: LOL

Summary: LOL @ poor people

DING-DONG YO 02-20-2007 10:34 AM

Re: Conversation that made me laugh

I love BBV. Even mods can make god-aweful posts.

Only racism gets you in trouble here, not poop.

But it's all good, ma buuhole.

edfurlong 02-20-2007 10:36 AM

Why would you keep a couple grand in your wallet? Put the money you use for little [censored] in the wallet and the rest in a clip or something.

AJFenix 02-20-2007 10:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you keep a couple grand in your wallet? Put the money you use for little [censored] in the wallet and the rest in a clip or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I was considering this, but is a clip even necessary? Friend's line seems reasonable

AJFenix 02-20-2007 10:38 AM

Sorry, it made me laugh pretty hard, but maybe its only because of the dynamic I have going with friend. Other people laughed pretty hard, too, but I guess most of them are drugged up pretty hard and none of them are poor. I apologize for downgrading the forum, in your eyes, given that you are a respected contributor of awesome threads such as this one.

edfurlong 02-20-2007 10:39 AM

Plz don't link to racist threads, I have kids in my house that I haven't sold yet.

DING-DONG YO 02-20-2007 10:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, it made me laugh pretty hard, but maybe its only because of the dynamic I have going with friend. Other people laughed pretty hard, too, but I guess most of them are drugged up pretty hard and none of them are poor. I apologize for downgrading the forum, in your eyes, given that you are a respected contributor of awesome threads such as this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

ty ty, the awesomeness lies in the simplicity.

[ QUOTE ]
Why would you keep a couple grand in your wallet? Put the money you use for little [censored] in the wallet and the rest in THE BANK or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

AJFenix 02-20-2007 10:40 AM

gd

Gildwulf 02-20-2007 10:40 AM

I thought ballas put everything on amex and then paid 10 dollars a month cause INTEREST IS BALLA

DING-DONG YO 02-20-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought ballas put everything on amex and then paid 10 dollars a month cause INTEREST IS BALLA

[/ QUOTE ]

The real irony is that's exactly what most ballas do.