Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   bet this river !? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558755)

jstill 12-01-2007 08:47 PM

Re: bet this river !?

people really ck call down K8 on that board miles? wow what was preflop action?

id bet here vs anyone, I think even KJ KT the worst better hands in his range should cr the flop (anyone disagree?). Too much of everyones range now a days is non Ks when they play it passive, this is a worse pair way more than 50% of the time in my experience esp vs this type of player, the Q hit no draws and most everyone pays off a pair after this line, and I think u get cr'd like never here so even bet call is better than ck

milesdyson 12-01-2007 08:57 PM

ok so it was a BIT different.

i was actually recording a video while i played this hand. too bad i couldn't fine tune camstudio because the audio was trash so i just deleted the video.

Absolute Poker $5/$10 Limit Hold'em - 6 players
Hand Converter Tool from DeucesCracked.com

Preflop: Hero is Button with J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, MP calls, CO folds, <font color="#FF0000">Hero raises</font>, SB folds, BB calls, MP calls.

Flop: (6.60 SB) 4[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP calls.

Turn: (4.80 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
BB checks, MP checks, <font color="#FF0000">Hero bets</font>, BB calls, MP folds.

River: (6.80 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: 6.80 BB

Results:
Hero mucks Js, Jc.
BB shows 8d, Kd (One pair, kings).

DeathDonkey 12-01-2007 09:32 PM

See I just don't know what you guys are up against. Every time I see a 45/20ish guy preflop I assume his went to SD is like 55 which I see all the time. Hell I'm ~42% and all the fish go to showdown more than me.

-DeathDonkey

rzk 12-01-2007 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
See I just don't know what you guys are up against. Every time I see a 45/20ish guy preflop I assume his went to SD is like 55 which I see all the time. Hell I'm ~42% and all the fish go to showdown more than me.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean because you play at higher limits? this is actually a bit confusing to me: why is it that the optimal wtsd seems to be higher at higher limits?

waffle 12-02-2007 01:16 AM

I agree, bet. If he raises I probably think "folding is best here" while moving my mouse over the call button and clicking. This is why I suck. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

inferno 12-02-2007 05:00 AM

wtsd is over 168hands 41.98 lol I dont think that tells anything

inferno 12-02-2007 05:00 AM

oh and I did bet and he showed KJ