Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Random Annie Duke gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=467972)

rakemeplz 08-03-2007 04:54 AM

Re: Random Annie Duke gossip

Annie Duke just looks really evil to me. Especially in that pic.

john voight 08-03-2007 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
LOL, you have no idea the terms of the original deal. The sales price may have included a high end vehicle, a soft second mortgage or any othe seller concessions. Depending upon the market conditions when she purchased it she might have taken a small hit percentage wise or she might be driving a free high end vehicle and/or walking on free high end oriental rugs.

What if she did one of Carlton Sheets' tricks? Buy savings bonds and get the seller to give you credit towards the downpayment for the amount they are worth at maturity? That alone is probably enough to put her in the black.

There are a million ways to buy real estate and only one of them is cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

plz teach me.
I want to know as much as you about RE!!

ChipWrecked 08-03-2007 07:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should go in BBV

beat :
Duke, 41, purchased the house in July 2005 for $2,850,000, according to public records, meaning that she sold the house at a loss

[/ QUOTE ]

She bought at the peak and got out for only -50k. This is a definite brag for California.

[/ QUOTE ]

Professional poker player Annie Duke sells 3,528-square-foot house in Los Angeles’ Hollywood Hills for $2.84M

I make this -$10k.

Are you this good at figuring pot odds?

FatalError 08-03-2007 08:11 AM

isn't a 2.8 mil house in hollywood hills the equivilent of living in a 600 sq ft studio in manhattan?

steamboatin 08-03-2007 08:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL, you have no idea the terms of the original deal. The sales price may have included a high end vehicle, a soft second mortgage or any othe seller concessions. Depending upon the market conditions when she purchased it she might have taken a small hit percentage wise or she might be driving a free high end vehicle and/or walking on free high end oriental rugs.

What if she did one of Carlton Sheets' tricks? Buy savings bonds and get the seller to give you credit towards the downpayment for the amount they are worth at maturity? That alone is probably enough to put her in the black.

There are a million ways to buy real estate and only one of them is cash.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

plz teach me.
I want to know as much as you about RE!!

[/ QUOTE ]

You can buy my ebook.

internetdonk 08-03-2007 09:30 AM

Im going to ask black teddy the inside info on this story.. look for the truth soon.........

drewjustdrew 08-03-2007 10:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should go in BBV

beat :
Duke, 41, purchased the house in July 2005 for $2,850,000, according to public records, meaning that she sold the house at a loss

[/ QUOTE ]

She bought at the peak and got out for only -50k. This is a definite brag for California.

[/ QUOTE ]

Professional poker player Annie Duke sells 3,528-square-foot house in Los Angeles’ Hollywood Hills for $2.84M

I make this -$10k.

[/ QUOTE ]

With commission, could be much more than $50K.

And 3500 sq.ft Hollywood >>>>>> 600 sq.ft Manhattan. Why compare by price?

Point Point 08-03-2007 10:42 AM

Paris Hilton is selling hers for $4 million. Its in the same area as Duke's.

Squareview 08-03-2007 10:48 AM

black teddy should know. good thinking

tippy 08-03-2007 10:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
should go in BBV

beat :

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I make this -$10k.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love West Virginia more everyday. 4000+ Square Feet, 3 years old, 300k. What is the monthly payment on 2.8 mill anyway?