Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   so, the upgrade is coming soon... (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=557877)

diebitter 11-30-2007 10:07 AM

so, the upgrade is coming soon...

what will you do while it's down? (I think it's Sunday, btw)

I have scheduled in:

Going to get a live Christmas tree. Decided to get one in a pot this year, which can stay in the garden the rest of the year. It's got to be more environmentally friendly. I'm going to get the kids to name it.

Might take the kids to a Dr Who exhibition at a Space Museum we have in this part of the world. That's got to be cool.

Also taking my son to a karate grading at some point.

Busy Sunday, huh?

SoloAJ 11-30-2007 12:40 PM

Re: so, the upgrade is coming soon...

I am likely to be going to watch my grandpa sing in an Orpheus (or something?). It's a bunch of "seasoned" men singing in a choir or what not. I went last spring and it was relatively enjoyable.

That's my big Sunday plans.

Borodog 11-30-2007 12:44 PM

Repent! The Upgrade is nigh!

Dominic 11-30-2007 12:53 PM

i'm taking my dog and my ex's new puppy (I'm dog-sitting) to the dog park. Maybe I'll go see a movie, watch some football, etc.

diebitter 11-30-2007 12:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Relax, the solid money is on it rolling back

pryor15 11-30-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't even pay attention to these things anymore. it's like when your friends tell you they're gonna quit smoking. you just nod and go, "ok, good luck with that".

vin17 11-30-2007 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Change Change
Change
It'll do you good
Change Change
Change
It'll do you good

you'll see.

katyseagull 11-30-2007 01:27 PM

Crap. I was hoping this would be a ridiculous poll thread. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

DB - What is a good name for a Christmas tree?

Pryor - the upgrade is happening, this I am certain of. There is no going back, we are committed.

I plan on using Sunday to continue cleaning my house. I did my carpets last week. I am in the mood to throw out all my old clothes and shoes. Might get my hair cut too. I feel like I need a makeover.

MrWookie 11-30-2007 01:41 PM

Football

Football

Cook dinner

Football

See if 2+2 is back online.

Go to sleep.

Fishwhenican 11-30-2007 02:11 PM

Make a batch of Venison Chili

Watch as much football as possible.

I have a bunch of work to do outside. I have to get the snowplow ready to go and clean up the shop. It has gotten to be a mess.

I still have a couple of deer left to finish processing. All the meat is off of the bone and in containers in the basement fridge. I just need to cut steaks, run the rest of it through the meat grinder, package everything up and get it in the freezer.

I also have a dead tree I really need to get cut down sometime. Hate it when the damn beetles kill a tree. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]