Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   I Don't Follow Baseball (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=132421)

Ryan Beal 06-07-2006 02:23 AM

I Don\'t Follow Baseball

Since nolanfan left the world of 2+2 moderation, I've been reading quite a few more threads here in the sports forum. As many of you know, I've been somewhat active in the recent NBA threads. But I do read threads about other sports, and for the most part I feel that I have a good sense of the active members here. Unfortunately, many threads in the sports forum are about a game that has never really interested me: baseball

To me, this means the moderation in this forum just isn't as good as it could be, and I'd like to add a new mod. As a red, I have a few other responsibilities. This forum deserves a user mod who likes the one big sport that I am not at all interested in. If he or she also seems to post a lot about other sports, that's clearly a plus.

Which baseball poster(s) do you think would be a good sports forum mod?

MrFeelNothin 06-07-2006 02:24 AM

Re: I Don\'t Follow Baseball

Definitely JoA.

Stat Boy 06-07-2006 02:33 AM

definitly not joa, no offense to him, but he represents the stat portion of baseball fan. He is against pretty much everything that a true fan believes. I don't think we need a new mod, if someone is truly being beligerant in a baseballl thread it will be known and you can deal with them accordingly. I prefer you to not add another mod at this point because I don't think there is anyone whoe can act as responisbly as they should.

Clarkmeister 06-07-2006 02:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
definitly not joa. I don't think we need a new mod, if someone is truly being beligerant in a baseballl thread it will be known and you can deal with them accordingly. I prefer you to not add another mod at this point.

[/ QUOTE ]

junglewarfare 06-07-2006 02:35 AM

ban aceshigh7 and prohornblower, now that hack is gone i cant think of anyone else. other than that we dont need a mod.

edit- also ban charliedontsurf

Stat Boy 06-07-2006 02:37 AM

OMG clark agrees with something I said, I have truly changed. Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Vincent 06-07-2006 02:37 AM

Sporting Events has a mod? I like this forum with it's modlessness. It's sports, no need for too much mod crap.

technologic 06-07-2006 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ban aceshigh7 and prohornblower, now that hack is gone i cant think of anyone else. other than that we dont need a mod.

edit- also ban charliedontsurf

[/ QUOTE ]

what happened to hack

MCS 06-07-2006 02:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He is against pretty much everything that a true fan believes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you get to decide what a "true fan" believes?

Boris 06-07-2006 02:47 AM

charliedontsurf is OK.

Not sure I see the need for a Mod. Not sure I support JoA simply because he is anti-homer. Homerism is a key element of enjoying sports.