Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ? about peer to peer transfers on Full Tilt (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=358066)

gummy d 03-18-2007 02:59 PM

? about peer to peer transfers on Full Tilt

A friend from my home game wants me to transfer him some money on full tilt. I'm a little leery because he does not have an account there and it seems a little while back that there was some risk associated with doing peer to peer transfers. Assuming there is no fraud involved, is there any problem with this? Is it best to email full tilt and just ask them?
tyty [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

justscott 03-18-2007 03:30 PM

Re: ? about peer to peer transfers on Full Tilt

I recently transferred to 3 friends on PS. The biggest was 300. One didnt have an account and the other 2 had old accounts. They are all now playing so i figure i am bringing in business for the site, can't imagine what the problem would be. If they don't want transfers then I guess they would delete the transfer key.

JayA 03-18-2007 03:36 PM

What do you mean he doesn't have an account there?

JRussell 03-18-2007 03:47 PM

You won't have any problems. Full Tilt is very reasonable when it comes to transfers.

gummy d 03-18-2007 05:32 PM

He hasn't really played since the neteller thing. So I'm assuming he thinks the easiest way to play now is to just get a transfer rather than going through the trouble of opening an eppassport account. Of course, I don't think he even knows about eppassport.

pokerchap 03-18-2007 05:36 PM

they never really ask questions about transfers on stars or full tilt.

StepBangin 03-18-2007 05:39 PM

How the [censored] are you going to transfer money on full tilt if he doesnt have an account?

The only risk of P2P transfers (Trades) was one person sending the money and the other person keeping it without sending money back on a 2nd site.

But you sending money to an account that doesnt exist might cause some problems too.

NNNNOOOOONAN 03-18-2007 10:17 PM

more importantly:

i'm extremely certain, unless FTP either changed their rules in the last 36 hours or just hates me, both parties involved in the transfer have to wait at least 90 days from their first epassporte deposit before it can go through

pokerchap 03-18-2007 10:19 PM

this is true, but I think if you had a neteller in the past it goes through fine

Dazarath 03-18-2007 11:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
more importantly:

i'm extremely certain, unless FTP either changed their rules in the last 36 hours or just hates me, both parties involved in the transfer have to wait at least 90 days from their first epassporte deposit before it can go through

[/ QUOTE ]

My friend was able to email support and get this waiting period waived.