Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Anybody got a good Busto story? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=443496)

BeerMoney 07-05-2007 09:45 AM

Anybody got a good Busto story?

Like real degen stuff? Interested in a personal story, nothing dumb about TJ or Fishman..

I'm interested in something like "Then I bet it all on the Cowboys at +7 and they lost by 40 points.." type stuff.

Sorry, I'm not good at BBV, bust this stuff makes me laugh. Either that, or a good pokertracker graph with a slope of -45.

jmremote 07-05-2007 09:56 AM

Re: Anybody got a good Busto story?

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I'm not good at BBV

[/ QUOTE ]

Quagmyer 07-05-2007 09:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Then I bet it all on the Cowboys at +7

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldnt make this bet even if they were playing the kids from Little Giants. [censored] Romo

RERAISE5823 07-05-2007 10:39 AM

I've had about 2 dozen 30-50K flareouts. Seems that as soon as I reach a comfortable poker roll, I go bananas and give it away in like 12 minutes.

If this is interesting, I can give you examples of how good I am at sitting in the worst games eva.

bigshowmack 07-05-2007 10:58 AM

Luckyjimm is the king of busto.

thac 07-05-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I've had about 2 dozen 30-50K flareouts. Seems that as soon as I reach a comfortable poker roll, I go bananas and give it away in like 12 minutes.

If this is interesting, I can give you examples of how good I am at sitting in the worst games eva.

[/ QUOTE ]

plz yes

hantori 07-05-2007 11:57 AM

Check out bluescouse's blog. He is bust again, droping 120k yesterday.
http://88percent.blogspot.com/

ski 07-05-2007 12:02 PM

Busted my $75K partypoker roll down to the last dollar last year playing Blackjack. I was stoned on a few drugs and had just broken up with my girlfriend. Didn't have any real managable skills so I went back home to live with my parents.

I got a job at the local subway, but I kept playing low .02/.04 limit on my cell phone which my mom was paying for and ended up getting canned for not making the sandwiches fast enough plus my mother took away my cell phone because she doesn't approve of me gambling.

Left my parents house for the big city. Started whoring myself out for coccaine. I saved 1/2 of every gram (one [censored]) I got to resell to rebuild my roll. Started playing 02/.04 Started Ratholing the $5+1 tournaments. Eventually to the $10+1's and slowly moved up.

Now I'm ratholing the 25/50NL and living comfortable in Thailand away from my old life. Was a very difficult time for me.

-Ski

luckyjimm 07-05-2007 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Busted my $75K partypoker roll down to the last dollar last year playing Blackjack. I was stoned on a few drugs and had just broken up with my girlfriend. Didn't have any real managable skills so I went back home to live with my parents.

I got a job at the local subway, but I kept playing low .02/.04 limit on my cell phone which my mom was paying for and ended up getting canned for not making the sandwiches fast enough plus my mother took away my cell phone because she doesn't approve of me gambling.

Left my parents house for the big city. Started whoring myself out for coccaine. I saved 1/2 of every gram (one [censored]) I got to resell to rebuild my roll. Started playing 02/.04 Started Ratholing the $5+1 tournaments. Eventually to the $10+1's and slowly moved up.

Now I'm ratholing the 25/50NL and living comfortable in Thailand away from my old life. Was a very difficult time for me.

-Ski

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahaa excellent, please be true!

Stake Monster 07-05-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

-Ski

[/ QUOTE ]

you should write a book about that.

p.s. Thailand rules