Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Survivor Season 2: Pog Island [GAME THREAD] (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=404174)

Madtown 06-06-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Survivor Season 2: Pog Island [GAME THREAD]

Mets completes the challenge in 22 minutes, MDoranD in 27 minutes.

MDORAND has lost the challenge and will be removed from the island. MDD, you may make one final goodbye post.

For those at home, here's the crypto (hint: 4 = W)

4Y PXTK JY6MY3Y MZ 6XLF. QIV RI4 Y6TY LHZ 4Y YB56HMZ KRY TXLLYTT IQ KRITY 4Y WIZ'K 6MFY?

New challenge will be posted Soon (tm).

His Boy Elroy 06-06-2007 10:14 PM

congrats mets, bye dammer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

ScottHoward v3.1 06-06-2007 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

4Y PXTK JY6MY3Y MZ 6XLF. QIV RI4 Y6TY LHZ 4Y YB56HMZ KRY TXLLYTT IQ KRITY 4Y WIZ'K 6MFY?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="white"> we must believe in luck. for how else can we explain the success of those we don't like? </font>
&lt;6 minutes

metsandfinsfan 06-06-2007 11:50 PM

wow

good game mdd

Boiler_bd 06-07-2007 01:20 AM

GG MDD. That was pretty much a crappy vote all around. Let's regroup and send Tribe Wilson back to the volleyball court.

Madtown 06-08-2007 11:51 AM

Apologies for the delay. Have class, new challenge will be up this afternoon/evening.

Madtown 06-08-2007 06:13 PM

SHEEP CHALLENGE

Basically, I make a POG-wide game of sheep, in it's own thread.

HOWEVER!

Each tribe must submit a SINGLE answer sheet for their entire tribe. The individual players cannot submit their own answers to the sheep game; the goal, for the tribes, is to predict how the REST of POG will answer.

The tribe that scores highest, wins immunity.

YOU CANNOT TALK TO OTHER POGGERS ABOUT THIS SHEEP GAME WHATSOEVER.

And, as usual, I need a majority of the tribe to approve the answer sheet for it to be accepted. A simple "X is sending in our answers" will suffice.

Best of luck to all; the Sheep thread will go up in about 30 minutes.

Madtown 06-09-2007 04:04 PM

bump

Madtown 06-09-2007 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bump

[/ QUOTE ]

where all my tribal fellas at

Boiler_bd 06-09-2007 09:28 PM

We are currently undergoing internal studies including but not limited to:
<ul type="square">[*] evaluating every sheep game ever run on pog[*] determining who is likely to join this contest and stopping just short of sending private investigators to their location to determine what level they are thinking on[*] analyzing every google search possible for each question and how that will likely effect the answers[*] running sample studies with hundreds of participants on each question. Each participant hand selected as fitting a mindset similar to that of a pogger[*] analyzing current media influences. We have several top people working with television stations world wide to determine what shows are currently big hits.[*] analyzing the opponents habits and what they are likely to choose, this is useful in a close decision to decrease the variance[*] trying to hook into IY's brain, including trying to channel his brain waves and studying his past successes.[/list]
Wilson lost before this one started.