Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Bonuses (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51)
-   -   UB trying to buy me back! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=398357)

CaptainRocknRoll 05-08-2007 03:06 PM

UB trying to buy me back!

After attempting to cash out from Ultimate Butt a while back (it is still pending, and I keep recieving lame excuse after lame excuse as to why it is taking time) I recieved a phone call from them today.

Was it to verify my details in appliance with these so called security checks they keep babbling on about?

Nope, of course not. It was to offer me lots of bonuses for redepositing. YAYYYY! Wait.....how the hell can i redeposit if you havn't given me any of my stinkin' money back?!

Poor UB, desperate times call for desperate measures!

Cheers, an angry Captain Rock 'n' Roll

Suigin406 05-08-2007 06:21 PM

Re: UB trying to buy me back!

lol, hopefully they realize their now policies stink and they look to reverse some things...

jonyy6788 05-08-2007 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, hopefully they realize their now policies stink and they look to reverse some things...

[/ QUOTE ]

they sent me a friendly standardized email that they apparently sent to everyone that complained. It's basically like they're rakeback one and said "screw you, we're offering a bonus that is good and in line with the "industry standard""

CaptainRocknRoll 05-09-2007 03:49 AM

I replied basically saying that I would redeposit if I got my money out, and what do you know....about an hour later I got a message from the cashier saying the "random security checks" had been done, and that my money was cleared etc etc etc...Yet I still don't have my cash, hmmmmm......

BigBadBabar 05-09-2007 06:01 AM

yea i got that same email, ''thanks for all your feedback and comments, however, we're not gonna change anything, because we are now in line with industry standards and lol@you, etc etc...''

lol ub, jopke

DavidC 05-09-2007 03:40 PM

I put in 3k mgr there last month, they haven't tried to buy me back.

Siegmund 05-09-2007 04:24 PM

I got the form letter too.

Sad part is there are so few decent bonuses going on that they are not THAT far off when they describe the current sad state of affairs as industry-standard.

Anybody else been playing a lot more stud lately?

DavidC 05-10-2007 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I got the form letter too.

Sad part is there are so few decent bonuses going on that they are not THAT far off when they describe the current sad state of affairs as industry-standard.

Anybody else been playing a lot more stud lately?

[/ QUOTE ]

why stud, just because every hand has an ante?

Palomino 05-11-2007 01:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I replied basically saying that I would redeposit if I got my money out, and what do you know....about an hour later I got a message from the cashier saying the "random security checks" had been done, and that my money was cleared etc etc etc...Yet I still don't have my cash, hmmmmm......

[/ QUOTE ]

I had the same thing happen. Random security check, blah blah. After i got the email saying everything was done I went into my UB account. The money was back in there. They basically canceled the transaction. I resubmitted the withdrawal and it was in my epass account the next day.

chicagoY 05-15-2007 06:25 PM

F them. I'm done with UB