Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   MONEYGRAM IS EZ (CMON FISHIES!) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=354256)

MusashiStyle 03-13-2007 04:39 PM

MONEYGRAM IS EZ (CMON FISHIES!)

JUST TRYING TO SPREAD THE WORD.

GO TO POKERSTARS. GO TO CASHIER SCREEN. SUBMIT MONEYGRAM REQUEST. GO TO LOCAL MONEYGRAM PLACE(at alot pharmacy type places). GIVE CASHIER MONEY (only $9.95 fee!). U JUST DEPOSITED BABY!

Petomane 03-13-2007 05:02 PM

Re: MONEYGRAM IS EZ (CMON FISHIES!)

Unless the poker sites start picking up the fees for the transferral of money, like they did with Neteller, the fish ain't coming back.

PokerStars still makes a million a day or so? Can't they pick up the fees and offer some decent reload bonuses?

That fact alone should be telling you they don't expect to stay in the American market or at the very least, they're not interested.

kcheel 03-13-2007 05:04 PM

Most fish do not care about fees if they want to play, as long as they are not extreme.

MusashiStyle 03-13-2007 05:04 PM

eh... 9.95 and u can transfer up to 2500. i think it's still pretty good

dave1mo 03-13-2007 05:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
eh... 9.95 and u can transfer up to 2500. i think it's still pretty good

[/ QUOTE ]

How many fish are dumping 2500 into the sites at a time? Other than you, of course.

LionelHutz00 03-13-2007 05:51 PM

I think this is a great option for fishes, once the word gets out. Like someone said already, fishes don't care about fees.

KSOT 03-13-2007 08:18 PM

Fish don't want to physically go somewhere to make a money transfer. That is way too much bother.

LearnedfromTV 03-13-2007 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Fish don't want to physically go somewhere to make a money transfer. That is way too much bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a way bigger issue than the fee.

Tuff_Fish 03-13-2007 11:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think this is a great option for fishes, once the word gets out. Like someone said already, fishes don't care about fees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please give me one single reason, just one, that I should jump through ANY hoops to play against you guys.

Tuff (jes picking my battles)

MusashiStyle 03-13-2007 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please give me one single reason, just one, that I should jump through ANY hoops to play against you guys.

Tuff (jes picking my battles)

[/ QUOTE ]

because we love you!?