Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   my sticky a compromise (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=157809)

[censored] 07-09-2006 10:14 PM

my sticky a compromise

I added this in red to OOT's sticky in an effort to address some of the concerns brought up before of how it reflects on 2+2 as a whole. While I think the CSP was mostly being their normal hyperreactive selves looking for something to complain about. I think this is a good idea given its content and how I moderate.

[ QUOTE ]

The opinions and views expressed below are mine and mine alone, they may not represent or reflect those of owners, admins or other moderators of 2+2. I moderate this forum much differently and much harsher than other 2+2 forums - [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

Jim Kuhn 07-09-2006 11:02 PM

Re: my sticky a compromise

That disclaimer certainly make it look MUCH more professional. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] Just the opinion of the self proclaimed leader of the CSP.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Jurollo 07-09-2006 11:22 PM

As a member of the CSP as well I approve. [censored] did you just have a great week with many strippers and prositutes paid for you? You seem to be more relaxed and toned down. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
~Justin

Stuey 07-10-2006 12:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
20. Gamble Gamble (exiled) requested via mod discussion dispute

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot to change this. Sorry to be a nit about it but if you had treated me this way I would want the record to be correct. And this is not correct. Should be...

20. Gamble Gamble (exiled) exiled because I want him to be.

diebitter 07-10-2006 01:33 AM

Okay, I just saw this

[ QUOTE ]
13. Diebitter (exiled) - self requested as a result of mass culling

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't request anything - my words were:

'I choose self-exile from OOT until a regime comes in that doesn't indulge in these childish contests.'

I wasn't asking, I was telling.

Don't bother changing it though, I don't particularly care one way or another - just pointing out it's an incorrect statement.

stabn 07-10-2006 12:50 PM

If you want to be a [censored] nit it should be:

Exiled because he offered and i accepted or Exiled because he offered and i chose to accept it. It wasn't just because censored wanted it and gamble2 needs some part of the blame/credit for it happening.

GambleGamble 07-10-2006 03:13 PM

Thanks Stuey

...but it could say because hes a pretentious fat [censored] no one likes so I dont want his fat ass in here, because I dont want people not to like me and if they dont like me then Ill cry and my therapist said I shouldnt cry anymore so I had to get rid of him, so I exiled him!

...and I could give a [censored] what [censored] thinks.

GG

[censored] 07-10-2006 03:44 PM

http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/3...onvince2ts.jpg

Gamble Gamble screwed Gamble Gamble

stabn 07-10-2006 04:22 PM

Gamble's Gamble didn't payoff like Gamble hoped Gamble's Gamble would? I'm not really sure but i think i need some wood chucking in there.

Stuey 07-10-2006 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I choose self-exile from OOT until a regime comes in that doesn't indulge in these childish contests.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will be offering amesty to all exiled posters when I start running oot. So GG can come back but there will me more childish contests than ever so you are going to have to learn to deal with em. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]