Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   11: Another mediocre Ace from the button, help (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=417230)

BarryLyndon 06-01-2007 11:36 AM

11: Another mediocre Ace from the button, help

1st Hand:

All players just saw me push while short with J10 for my last 550 and SB happily called with A6.

Blinds 60/120, 6 handed

Hero, button (1,180)
SB (1,700)
BB (2,100)

Folds to hero with A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] and _____.

RexWoo 06-01-2007 11:39 AM

Re: 11: Another mediocre Ace from the button, help

Go !

jesse8888 06-01-2007 07:02 PM

I think thats a push. You can't fold, and raising to like 350 won't work either....

DLKeeper1 06-01-2007 08:30 PM

ram it in there

PattdownManiac 06-01-2007 09:27 PM

Do you really need to post this hand?

lockplayer13 06-01-2007 10:21 PM

I think you can raise 3 times the blind and that still gives you a chance to fold, I am assuming this is not turbo sng so you will still have enough chips to play.

also might depend on stakes you are playing, if you are playing higher limit sngs it is closer to all in I think, in my opinion people dont try to resteal in smaller sng, thus if they have a hand they will raise anyways, and you still can fold, where if you go all in the only hand that will call you is the hand that has you beat.

sence25 06-01-2007 10:30 PM

its sooted and puppyfeet what ya want more man just push

terrellk11 06-01-2007 11:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you can raise 3 times the blind and that still gives you a chance to fold, I am assuming this is not turbo sng so you will still have enough chips to play.

also might depend on stakes you are playing, if you are playing higher limit sngs it is closer to all in I think, in my opinion people dont try to resteal in smaller sng, thus if they have a hand they will raise anyways, and you still can fold, where if you go all in the only hand that will call you is the hand that has you beat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless this is a joke, you shouldn't be answering these questions.

SHOVE CITY!!!

DLKeeper1 06-01-2007 11:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SHOVE CITY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ADLinden 06-01-2007 11:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SHOVE CITY!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]