Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   BRAG: I fought against 3 guys...and won. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440556)

intensity 07-01-2007 06:57 PM

BRAG: I fought against 3 guys...and won.

So yesterday, I was at a party with some friends just chillin and [censored].

Now, I'm 5'6 and 140 pounds so I'm a prime candidate for people looking to pick on someone to show their dominance at a party.

As I was telling a joke to my friends I hear a "Hey unfunny [censored]," behind me. I turn back and standing there are three guys who are much taller than me. I shrug it off since I never like starting [censored] and just turned back to my friends. One of them then slaps me in the back of the head ala rick james and bellows "I was talking to you mother [censored]." I face to turn to him and I'm right under his nose. I shove him a few feet back and my friends howl with laughter. The guy then preceeds to bust out a knife. Normally, I would be scared shitless in this situation, but being buzzed combined with the tense atmosphere, I simply knock it out of his hands with a backhanded bitch slap that would make any pimp proud. I then grab by his shirt and trip him. I start wailing on him left and right before one of his friends socks me in the back of my head. I am dazzled for a few seconds before I quickly counter with a mean hook of my own. Now, I never boxed before but a friend of mine who does taught me how to punch properly (basically, it's all in the rotation of your hips and a well timed release of your punch). After knocking subject B to the floor I turn around to grab the third guy by the collar as he was about to punch me and trip him to the floor. My friends at this point are rolling on the floor laughing. I started wailing on the third kid and my friends, laughing their asses off, pull me off him. The party is deadstill with all eyes on me and I've never in my life felt a bigger adrenaline rush than in those 5 minutes. We walk out of the party and hop onto the next one.

Conte Rules 07-01-2007 07:00 PM

Re: BRAG: I fought against 3 guys...and won.

sweet fahg

tiger_hall 07-01-2007 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
After knocking subject B to the floor I turn around to grab the third guy by the collar as he was about to punch me and trip him to the floor. My friends at this point are rolling on the floor laughing.

[/ QUOTE ] So instead of your friends helping you out they just laugh.. mate i would be proper angry that my friends didnt jump in and help cos u shudnt have been able to take down three guys..

VictorOfAveyron 07-01-2007 07:05 PM

and so how many hot girls did you have sex with after this?

bmwguy525 07-01-2007 07:10 PM

yeah but how much did you lose?

doubLe a tom 07-01-2007 07:11 PM

grow up to where they respect your size

DeadMoney_J 07-01-2007 07:14 PM

Anyone else thinking that this story doesn't quite work out right?

OK, so you knock a knife out of a guys hand with a backhanded slap? You are attacking someone that has fell to the ground, yet you still have enough balance to not fall when someone hits you in the rear of your cranium? Not only that but the guy that strikes you in the back of your cranium only punches once and doesn't follow up (as evident by that you were "dazzled" for a few seconds but apparently not attacked during that time).

At this point you counter with a hook? How? So this guy that has struck you, allows for you to square up and swing on him when you were in an off balanced stance facing away from him when he engaged you initially?

Then, during all of this, you have the presence of mind and situational awareness to grab the third individual by the collar and "trip him" right as he is preparing to attempt and strike you? Also, I'm assuming that your hook completely incapacitated individual #2 since he apparently is out of the picture at this time in the story.

Those are just the cursory issues that I have with this story but when you really get into the details, it is fairly obvious that OP if full of [censored].

eurythmech 07-01-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah but how much did you lose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hit to the back of his head clearly took out his paragrahamus.

prodonkey 07-01-2007 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else thinking that this story doesn't quite work out right?

OK, so you knock a knife out of a guys hand with a backhanded slap? You are attacking someone that has fell to the ground, yet you still have enough balance to not fall when someone hits you in the rear of your cranium? Not only that but the guy that strikes you in the back of your cranium only punches once and doesn't follow up (as evident by that you were "dazzled" for a few seconds but apparently not attacked during that time).

At this point you counter with a hook? How? So this guy that has struck you, allows for you to square up and swing on him when you were in an off balanced stance facing away from him when he engaged you initially?

Then, during all of this, you have the presence of mind and situational awareness to grab the third individual by the collar and "trip him" right as he is preparing to attempt and strike you? Also, I'm assuming that your hook completely incapacitated individual #2 since he apparently is out of the picture at this time in the story.

Those are just the cursory issues that I have with this story but when you really get into the details, it is fairly obvious that OP if full of [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought it was really obvious that he was full of [censored].

VictorOfAveyron 07-01-2007 07:19 PM

it was a WWE party