Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Ask me about : coming out (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=482957)

tuq 08-22-2007 11:09 PM

Re: Ask me about : coming out

[ QUOTE ]
uugghhhh godddddd here the thread goes into the admin forum again.....

[/ QUOTE ]
That's the only reason I knew about this thread in the first place. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

OP, like someone else said if you're FOS then it's a hell of a level. If this is true then good luck mang, you could teabag a dude something fierce with the balls of steel it took to start this thread in this forum.

LionelHutz00 08-22-2007 11:14 PM

It really would be a hell of a level, one that's set up by his plays in previous hands, like his posts about wearing makeup, making out with a dude, and having his first "crush" on a girl at age 18. no i'm pretty sure that this is not a level.

tuq 08-22-2007 11:25 PM

Hutz,

To be fair I don't read this forum much so I didn't know the dude's backstory, but read the thread when it was parked in the mod forum. I'm glad he's not effing with us then, and wish him luck.

CaseS87 08-22-2007 11:30 PM

Putting my vote down for massive level.

PS- once I popped my collar, then unpopped it immediately because I almost exploded from overload of douchie-ness

tisthefire 08-23-2007 12:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was pretty much a single parent child.

RAF, I would probably do both each time

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go....I was 100% certain the answer would be something like that (i.e. father not around, father abusive, father withholding love). It is almost certainly the case in virtually every circumstance.

[/ QUOTE ]i recognize you're trying to be tolerent and it's a very refreshing change of pace from a lot of your bretheren but this is simply a fallacy

tisthefire 08-23-2007 12:12 AM

also kolo mad props for being so honest with an internet community that would not exactly be viewed as the safest forum, good luck with your dad.

and a question, how many dudes have you done sexual stuff with?

futuredoc85 08-23-2007 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was pretty much a single parent child.

RAF, I would probably do both each time

[/ QUOTE ]

There you go....I was 100% certain the answer would be something like that (i.e. father not around, father abusive, father withholding love). It is almost certainly the case in virtually every circumstance.

[/ QUOTE ]i recognize you're trying to be tolerent and it's a very refreshing change of pace from a lot of your bretheren but this is simply a fallacy

[/ QUOTE ]

agree, if i remember right the % of homosexuals w/ abusive/absent fathers is not disproportional to heterosexual.

Jay Riall 08-23-2007 12:24 AM

My dad told me the same thing about abusive/absent fathers. I don't know where he got this idea from, I'll have to ask him.

tisthefire 08-23-2007 12:43 AM

also futuredoc you have truly melted this thread's face, congrats sir

valenzuela 08-23-2007 01:00 AM

Do you view sports the same way u did before u realized u were gay?