Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   The Well: the_main (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552446)

the_main 11-22-2007 08:21 PM

Re: The Well: the_main

[ QUOTE ]
why is slammedfire truely greater than you? and you must put him down to make yourself feel good... ive seen his graphs and they dominate yours

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll addess this one quickly.

I actually used to respect you, but you've given me every reason to do otherwise.

I call you out because you're tilty/spewy and constantly berate fish. It doesn't make me feel better to say these things -- in fact, it saddens me because you're a member of this community.

Also, trolling is a bannable offence.

too eazy 11-22-2007 08:38 PM

1) top 5 opponents (don't have to put it in order) in your lifetime of playing.

2) most inspirational moment/situation which you feel has had the biggest impact on your development

3) why are you afraid?

4) hottest babe on planet earth

5) illest city you've visited

6) favorite song/artist

slammedfire 11-22-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
why is slammedfire truely greater than you? and you must put him down to make yourself feel good... ive seen his graphs and they dominate yours

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll addess this one quickly.

I actually used to respect you, but you've given me every reason to do otherwise.

I call you out because you're tilty/spewy and constantly berate fish. It doesn't make me feel better to say these things -- in fact, it saddens me because you're a member of this community.

Also, trolling is a bannable offence.

[/ QUOTE ]

its funny u say this, ive never chatted at a 1/2 table EVER I personally banned my chat about 6 months ago. I have no chat.... so maybe get your sources right... I think i actually played 3/6 limit with u way back in the day like a year or 2 ago... if thats what your referring to. But as I said i have never ever used chat on a 1/2 table.
and i only target those who target me, which is why i posted here. its natural for a regular to hate a winning player, and i take it as a compliment. But best of luck to you.

Ps. Ive never denied my tilting and handing $ out... its the part of my game needing major fixing, which ive solved most of, (main reason i banned my chat)

but gl

the_main 11-22-2007 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
where are you from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we talked about this before?

I'm from Mississauga as well. (near toronto)

I'll do the lifestory after....

rdrr 11-22-2007 08:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
where are you from?

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought we talked about this before?

I'm from Mississauga as well. (near toronto)

I'll do the lifestory after....

[/ QUOTE ]
Whaaa, cool. I think I remember you saying you knew someone from Mississauga, but not that you were from here [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

too eazy 11-22-2007 08:57 PM

slammed respect the man's well for christ sake. save it for another thread, you look like an absolute assclown.

ninjadanger 11-22-2007 09:04 PM

lol... assclown. totally under used...

coordi 11-22-2007 09:11 PM

asshat as well

How do you keep your game ever evolveing as the games get tougher?

EPiPeN11 11-22-2007 10:12 PM

What do you think of the Patriots, Celtics, and Red Sox?

pattay 11-22-2007 10:18 PM

how do you improve?
best part of being a pro?
stupidest thing youve done drunk?