Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Lay Down 2nd Nuts? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=239668)

TakenItEasy 10-18-2006 07:55 PM

Lay Down 2nd Nuts?

Wynn $2/$5 NLHM
Hero is BB with around $600
EMP has around $600
LMP has around $400

6 limpers, I check with A5o

flop 234 two tone, (not my suits), 2-4 suited.

Hero checks, EMP bets $20, LMP calls, Hero raises to $100,
EMP calls, LMP reraises all-in, hero?

Read on EMP is he is young and not too experienced, He really liked his hand based on how he handled his chips with the lead off bet, he seemed less certain with the call of my CR, however, he looks commited to stand his ground vs 2 of the more aggressive players at the table. I think he has overvalued his 2 pair.

Read on LMP. This guy looks like a biker with tats, shaved head, pot belly, but brighter than he looks. His starting range seems to be pretty solid but he is definately aggressive after the flop and has fired 3 round bluff attempts on dry boards but never into strength or even on a danger card. While I read his bluffs before through breathing tells, he now looks extremely confident.

Hero?

Dan BRIGHT 10-18-2006 07:56 PM

Re: Lay Down 2nd Nuts?

Yes but what does hero look like?

(go allin)

TakenItEasy 10-18-2006 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

(go allin)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero has been semi-tight (23-25%?) and aggressive both preflop and postflop. I have called down some bluffs and haven't been caught bluffing.

DJ Sensei 10-18-2006 08:15 PM

this is one of those situations where we can't really tell you much that you dont already know. Make a read and go with it.

(With these stacks though I don't think i'm ever folding A5 here.)

Dan BRIGHT 10-18-2006 08:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(go allin)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hero has been semi-tight (23-25%?) and aggressive both preflop and postflop. I have called down some bluffs and haven't been caught bluffing.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I asked what hero LOOKS like. I'm trying to picture the composure of the table in my head. Ive already got an image for your two villains, and now I just need one of you.

soah 10-18-2006 08:22 PM

I really hate flop checkraises.

Phresh 10-18-2006 08:24 PM

Hands they will have that you're ahead of:

-Flush draw

Hands they will have that you lose to:

Please lead flop and look for a raise. I'm always looking to get it in on this flop.

TakenItEasy 10-18-2006 08:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(go allin)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I asked what hero LOOKS like. I'm trying to picture the composure of the table in my head. Ive already got an image for your two villains, and now I just need one of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Middle aged Asian but clearly US born, extremely good looking [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

yvesaint 10-18-2006 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

(go allin)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Middle aged Asian but clearly US born, extremely good looking [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

pics pls

Phresh 10-18-2006 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Asian

[/ QUOTE ]

INSTAJAM!