Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

durron597 03-27-2007 10:39 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
IMO, unfounded and kind of makes Durron look bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

will you apologize later when i turn up correct?

Nez477 03-27-2007 10:40 AM

Actually Sighing isn't really the best lynch today I don't think.

I'm not voting for Tiedup today until he posts more. I've never played with him before, I'm not basing a vote on a super Durron read (although his reads have been semi-decent lately)

Traz

durron597 03-27-2007 10:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if you admit that you [censored] up yesterday i will drop this subject

[/ QUOTE ]
for much of the day i was totally kosher with a chim lynch, and i said as much.

i was always planning to start another bandwagon at the end that would overtake chim.

[/ QUOTE ]

i believe you, largely because you're poisoned, but you started that process way too late with the vowel poison.

[/ QUOTE ]
i still thought enough people would be online

[/ QUOTE ]

a bunch of people got disgusted with posting because it was annoying, and a bunch of other people screwed up so their vote didn't matter.

kbar13 03-27-2007 10:41 AM

add voj to my list of wolves, his last post gave me chills

durron597 03-27-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not voting for Tiedup today until he posts more. I've never played with him before, I'm not basing a vote on a super Durron read (although his reads have been semi-decent lately)

Traz

[/ QUOTE ]

THE FACT THAT HE HASNT BEEN POSTING IS THE WOLFIEST THING ABOUT HIM

traz also, in my opinion, would never allow fnord to die yesterday.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
add voj to my list of wolves, his last post gave me chills

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i thought it was VERY voj-village

Nez477 03-27-2007 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Two questions for Nez:

1) Why was I poisoned, and not Traz?

2) Who were the other people besides TiedUp who were making posts "in line" with him? Cite sources.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I've been asking myself the same question man. I think Traz was not poisoned because he is a wolf. Why you were poisoned of all people is beyond me. I mean, as a wolf, poisoning shouldn't be for 'stronger' villagers as yourself. I could see poisoning Luckay as he's a little more crazy and hard to read/follow and would likely derail the thread. But ya, I have no clue why you were poisoned.

2) I'll need to go back and look at the Chim voting order. But when rereading last night I was really noticing some Chim votes without reason.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:45 AM

nez,

1) only shorty thinks traz is THAT confirmed. i mean i think he is a villager, but shorty thinks traz is virtually seer peeked. so you just got trapped son.

2) please do. but remember chim only got to 8 votes.

Nez477 03-27-2007 10:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Traz

[/ QUOTE ]

THE FACT THAT HE HASNT BEEN POSTING IS THE WOLFIEST THING ABOUT HIM

traz also, in my opinion, would never allow fnord to die yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless the wolves felt Neil was FPSing it for some reason and said he was villager when he was actually the apprentice or something. I don't know, Clearing Traz based on that is silly.

Nez477 03-27-2007 10:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
IMO, unfounded and kind of makes Durron look bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

will you apologize later when i turn up correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I will write it down for future reference.

durron597 03-27-2007 10:47 AM

by the way, right now i have tiedup in the category i had traz in the day we lynched him in two towers. i.e. i don't really think there even needs to be discussion, though the rest of you do which kinda sucks.

traz 03-27-2007 10:49 AM

ok i'm awake with lots to say

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:50 AM

durron:

why can't i change my mind on traz given:

(a) what happened to chim
(b) what happened to me

traz 03-27-2007 10:52 AM

a) WTF WITH ALL THE POSTS YESTERDAY. There's about no chance I'll ever reread that trash, I can't believe everyone kept posting. What a waste of space

b) The fnord kill is really strange, and even stranger is the shortline poisoning. I don't know the deal with either, so don't ask me why they happened

c) sighing is almost certainly bad, I'll wait for bluff to post again but I'm thinking I might have been wrong on him

d) would anyone call me crazy if I said that nez is an evil doer?

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:53 AM

traz, since when do you care what other people think about your reads? i thought you had more fun being right and berating later. i know i do.

Zurvan 03-27-2007 10:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

c) sighing is almost certainly bad, I'll wait for bluff to post again but I'm thinking I might have been wrong on him What did you think of him in the first place?

d) would anyone call me crazy if I said that nez is an evil doer? No, I tend to agree. I can't be the first to say it without getting whined at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iron_Yuppie 03-27-2007 10:55 AM

traz = evil
durron = good (probably)

I'm still going with my sighing vote.

traz 03-27-2007 10:56 AM

when did I say I cared? lol

traz 03-27-2007 10:56 AM

I'm just wondering if there's enough steam to get a wagon going anytime soon, or if I'll need to warm up my caps button

shortline99 03-27-2007 10:56 AM

when you asked if anyone would call you crazy

traz 03-27-2007 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

c) sighing is almost certainly bad, I'll wait for bluff to post again but I'm thinking I might have been wrong on him What did you think of him in the first place?

[/ QUOTE ]

bluff was spewing all kinds of evil yesterday

traz 03-27-2007 10:57 AM

scroll up

Zurvan 03-27-2007 10:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

bluff was spewing all kinds of evil yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

k, in that case I agree he's probably a villager. How happy are you that we agree? [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

traz 03-27-2007 11:00 AM

thrilled

fmxda 03-27-2007 11:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
2) I'll need to go back and look at the Chim voting order. But when rereading last night I was really noticing some Chim votes without reason.

[/ QUOTE ]
Like lastchance, and wdcbooks "testing teh waterz lolz"

I am pretty lol, telling people not to post meaninglessly and then poisoning myself.

fmxda 03-27-2007 11:03 AM

Ok, wdcbooks was testing the water with a sighing vote. I have no idea wtf lastchance is thinking.

Either way, I don't know if they were just being shortline sheep but those votes are wolfy as hell.

wdcbooks

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 11:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, wdcbooks was testing the water with a sighing vote. I have no idea wtf lastchance is thinking.

Either way, I don't know if they were just being shortline sheep but those votes are wolfy as hell.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought lastchance was a wolf yesterday and got laughed at. I'd really like people to discuss lastchance and aaron today. Books, I think posted after we couldn't use vowels, and I probably didn't read any of it.

Kumubou 03-27-2007 11:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
b) The fnord kill is really strange, and even stranger is the shortline poisoning. I don't know the deal with either, so don't ask me why they happened

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you come across like you should have known why these kills happen, but for some reason, you do not. Were you playing too many tables of poker and just not paying attention to wolfchat?

So vote traz.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll be honest -- I stopped posting yesterday once the event happened because I thought it was dumb, and that since the thread became nigh unreadable it was not worth the risk.

(The funny thing is that Luckay was telling people to stop posting, yet kept posting himself anyway.)

Kumubou 03-27-2007 11:16 AM

Also this Tiedup wagon is way too thin. He had what, all of 4 posts yesterday, all of them coming after everyone lost their vowels?

traz 03-27-2007 11:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Why do you come across like you should have known why these kills happen, but for some reason, you do not. Were you playing too many tables of poker and just not paying attention to wolfchat?

[/ QUOTE ]

um, people brought it up and were asking why I was left unharmed. Beats the hell out of me, but I'm not about to complain

shortline99 03-27-2007 11:22 AM

traz:

given that i have been poisoned, and i am basically confirmed:

1) Who in their right mind would do such a thing?
2) Do you intend to work with me today or against me?
3) What is the best thing I can do right now?
4) Can you post a big list of everyone for me w/ reads?

durron597 03-27-2007 11:23 AM

the obvious reason that traz was left unharmed is that they added a corruptible villager to the mix, so the wolves thought it would be great if they could get fnord as a corrupted villager.

that said, i still think there were lots of better kills.

traz 03-27-2007 11:24 AM

can wolves be poisoned? Not that I think you're a wolf, but I'm mildly curious

Zurvan 03-27-2007 11:26 AM

They killed the confirmed villager. This is not some huge, shocking event. The seer didn't get another peek, so they'd have no chance to find him. That's the obvious reason traz is still alive. Why are people making more out of this than there really is?

LuckayLuck 03-27-2007 11:27 AM

1) It's thin, but I think sighing accusing shortline of poisoning himself as the assassin (lol) is a villagery comment to make.

2) Why not go tiedup with durron? Can't be that bad

traz 03-27-2007 11:32 AM

oh luckay

shortline99 03-27-2007 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
can wolves be poisoned? Not that I think you're a wolf, but I'm mildly curious

[/ QUOTE ]
assuming that they can, it's silly to waste an extra kill for the wolves on one of your own even if the "one of your own" doesn't get killed.

traz 03-27-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
traz:

given that i have been poisoned, and i am basically confirmed:

1) Who in their right mind would do such a thing?
2) Do you intend to work with me today or against me?
3) What is the best thing I can do right now?
4) Can you post a big list of everyone for me w/ reads?

[/ QUOTE ]

It really depends on who you're going to push and who you're going to defend.

The fact that you see yourself as confirmed doesn't mean I'm more likely to side with you or follow your lead.

And as for lists, I'm pretty sure I have no opinion on at least half of the field. Too much inactivity, the whole vowel fiasco, etc

BluffBlank 03-27-2007 11:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

2) Why not go tiedup with durron? Can't be that bad

[/ QUOTE ]

this seems bad even for luckay.

Zurvan 03-27-2007 11:37 AM

If the wolves treated the poison as purely an extra kill, then it doesn't require much thought to wonder why they used it on shorty.

However, if they considered how it would affect our view of shorty (ie, confirmed villager) until he dies, I wonder if they picked him over the other options because he was on the wrong track? I mean, if shorty is right, why give him the extra leverage to push his suspect? He does pretty good getting the people he wants lynched anyway. Just a thought.