Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   a theory on fat people and facial hair (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=75354)

KDawg 03-31-2006 01:16 AM

Re: a theory on fat people and facial hair

tony, I actually dig the beard. With the shorter hair cut, it gives u a differnt look in general. I say go with it and see what happens. I've had the same facial hair set up since I was a senior in HS and have gained weight in that time(I grew the burns down to my current length like 4 years ago).

edit: just noticed that you kinda slicked back the hair. Just cut the hair down to being really short if you really want to go with the quasi beard

gamblore99 03-31-2006 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i always assumed fat people had facial hair because they were too lazy to shave, just as they are too lazy to not be fat.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya. I usually assume those that don't shave have kind of just said "I am not gonna get anyplay, may as well just give up" and stopped shaving.

Mitch Evans 03-31-2006 01:18 AM

I'm not sure you look thinner or not, but I think in the second pic you wouldn't be able to get through JFK without a hassle.

HubertCumberdale 03-31-2006 01:21 AM

You look much better clean shaven.

You could pass as an Italian gangster in the first picture, which is much better than passing yourself off as a Computer science nerd and/or Arab/Muslim as you are doing quite well in the second picture.

Roan 03-31-2006 01:22 AM

i think weak chins might be a confounding variable here

i would say that fat people have a disproportionate number of weak chins and much facial hair is grown to hide them

DarkForceRising 03-31-2006 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lose weight dude, you could be a BETTER looking guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Obviously, in terms of health and wanting to be the ultimate you, getting in contest shape is always the best option.

Nevertheless, clean shaven and well dressed, I am inclined to believe you are the kind of dude who can pull hot chicks in spite of being heavier. Some guys carry extra weight better than others and make it work for themselves. You appear to fit into this category. Skip the facial hair and play up the mob-look thing.

Soul Daddy 03-31-2006 01:23 AM

I agree that you look somewhat slobbish in the second picture, but I don't really think it has much to do with the beard. I kind of like it.

TxRedMan 03-31-2006 01:24 AM

edud, u deen ot evahs

Tony_P 03-31-2006 01:24 AM

"I am inclined to believe you are the kind of dude who can pull hot chicks in spite of being heavier."

Thanks. I don't know if it's that true, but I think I am rejected more often for my assholishness than my looks.

hedxcold 03-31-2006 01:25 AM

i think you look thinner in the first picture, only because you were thinner in the first picture. how much did you gain inbetween those 2 pictures?

edit - also, your eyebrows were cleaner in the first picture. that helped