Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

KyrosMother 04-03-2007 01:26 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

Also, I am don't think this reflects well on Traz.

He really wanted the Apprentice to come out today - knowing that they would be giving up their peek tonight. I don't think that would have been a good play. We didn't have to believe Sighing and he doesn't get a vote, so pushing for the Apprentice to come out made little sense to me....unless they had some good info, which they obviously don't.

Thebram 04-03-2007 01:26 PM

damn, and I had just finished writing a song lyrics post to vote for sighing

maybe I'll post it later anyway

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
*** ROLECLAIM ***

I am the Apprentice.

I didn't roleclaim in the first two days because I had absolutely nothing, and it was worth the risk on the close votes. Today not as much.

Night 1, peeked MDD, who is a villager.
Night 4, peeked Traz, who is a villager.

I gained an extra 1-time 50%-success peek, which I used on chuckles, who is also a villager.

Last night I also gained an additional power, a permanent 25% angel power (not on myself), which I used on MDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

This claim seemed so realistic to me, coupled with the grandfatherly Tolkien avatar. I really was 100% sure he was telling the truth.

Now, after seeing the evidence, it looks so fake. Could it be that the only things holding it together were the frenzy going on and the short time to decide? Oh yeah, and the avatar.

FCBLComish 04-03-2007 01:28 PM

By the way, here is a quick and dirty post:

INSERT DONALD TRUMP PIC HERE

INSERT SIGHING PIC HERE

Sighing, you were a lousy apprentice anyway.... YOU'RE FIRED!

Jeremy517 04-03-2007 01:28 PM

lynch sighing

Zurvan 04-03-2007 01:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
*** ROLECLAIM ***

I am the Apprentice.

I didn't roleclaim in the first two days because I had absolutely nothing, and it was worth the risk on the close votes. Today not as much.

Night 1, peeked MDD, who is a villager.
Night 4, peeked Traz, who is a villager.

I gained an extra 1-time 50%-success peek, which I used on chuckles, who is also a villager.

Last night I also gained an additional power, a permanent 25% angel power (not on myself), which I used on MDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

This claim seemed so realistic to me, coupled with the grandfatherly Tolkien avatar. I really was 100% sure he was telling the truth.

Now, after seeing the evidence, it looks so fake. Could it be that the only things holding it together were the frenzy going on and the short time to decide? Oh yeah, and the avatar.

[/ QUOTE ]

uh, wow

It's a good role claim, but he should have paid more attention to the details. There just wasn't enough time last night to remember that there was a split on night 4, and research the locations of everyone, etc.

FCBL next?

metsandfinsfan 04-03-2007 01:29 PM

villager
chuckles
km
xoom

lean village
traz
jeremy
lastchance
zurvan
fcbl
luckay
bram
mark

meh
WDCbooks
bluff
jeremy

lean wolf
fmx
boiler

wolf
Sighing

Jeremy517 04-03-2007 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

lean village
jeremy

meh
jeremy

[/ QUOTE ]

Which one am I?

Mark_K 04-03-2007 01:34 PM

A couple quick thoughts:
I thought the same thing about Sighing & Traz's post. I think Traz's back-pedal in the next post redeems him some..

When Sighing claimed, I thought his Chuck peek was awful. Why would you want to peek a virtually confirmed villager?

(Refreshing now... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] )

sighing 04-03-2007 01:36 PM

Lol @ bad role claims indeed.

Damn.. thought I had that right. All that effort... But I only had about 10 minutes to post something before it was too late [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] (sorry, econo, but someone had to go!)

Wolves, I'm pretty sure the alternate kill suggestion last night is a good one.

Finally, a general, non-fps apology to everyone for being inactive. That's not my normal wolf or villager game.. I just haven't been able to be here.