Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Speed Dating (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556515)

TJ Eckleburg12 11-28-2007 04:38 PM

Re: Speed Dating

Are you familiar with Tucker Max and his website, tuckermax [dot] com?

If you're not, he's an arrogant, hilarious, intelligent, alcoholic jerk who [censored] lotsa women, and writes the funniest (but oftentimes just plain WRONG) stories about it on the internet. He has a pretty funny story about the 3-minute dating thing.
Tucker Goes 3-Minute Dating, Hilarity Ensues

And of course, if you're not familiar with his website, I demand you spend 2 hours laughing your ass off and read the first ten or so of his "classic" stories.

blunty31 11-28-2007 05:01 PM

LOLLL thanks TJ great stories from what ive read so far

TJ Eckleburg12 11-28-2007 05:08 PM

The very best ones are:

The Austin Road Trip

The UT Weekend

Tucker Tries Buttsex, hilarity does NOT ensue.

When I first discovered that website, I literally spent about 5 hours reading it. I have never laughed harder for so long a time on the internet, even counting collegehumor or youtube.

The advice forums he has have also gone a long way towards improving my own game with women. The man is truly a visionary.

sublime 11-29-2007 05:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Send me a PM let me know how it works out. You think any decent looking girls would show up at these events?

[/ QUOTE ]

Depends on what you consider decent looking. I was at a lounge and they were running a speed dating session in the dinning area. The girls were pretty average but better looking than the guys. From that limited sample I wouldn't consider any of them attractive. [b]Even if they were all models, I would never lower myself to speed dating as people would judge me for it.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp for the two other people that read BMI.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

"im sorry young lady. under normal circumstances i would penetrate you, but i noticed you had seven credit card bills on your nightstand and a fatwallet account. clearly you are one step away from skid row. good day me love"

Henry17 11-29-2007 09:07 AM

A fat wallet account would be a turn off but high credit card bills is a plus. Girls with heavy debt obviously like to spend and have run out of their own resources. Means they will but added emphasis on dating someone who can afford the lifestyle they want but can't afford themselves.

Vyse 11-29-2007 09:13 AM

Speed dating is a formalized matchmaking process or dating system whose purpose is to encourage people to meet a large number of new people. (Wikipedia)

Why not just go outside? Or to college?

Peter Harris 11-29-2007 09:16 AM

Bad speed dating thread: this one.

Good speed dating thread: this one.

Oh, for the glory days of OOT.

bobman0330 11-29-2007 09:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A fat wallet account would be a turn off but high credit card bills is a plus. Girls with heavy debt obviously like to spend and have run out of their own resources. Means they will but added emphasis on dating someone who can afford the lifestyle they want but can't afford themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man, I would kill to bone a chick with a fatwallet account...

supermangina 11-29-2007 10:41 AM

all i think about when i read this is that scene in 40 year old virgin...jokes

ardubz 11-29-2007 11:06 AM

lol OOT is so full of gays

OP, don't talk about yourself much, just listen to them blather about themselves. Also, acting the same with fatties and hotties is hudge points if hotties see you doing this.