Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Grimstarr...seriously what is up with him? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=544002)

RikaKazak 11-12-2007 12:39 AM

Grimstarr...seriously what is up with him?

So I've been playing stars 3/6 NL full ring lately and I keep seeing grimstarr. Sometimes he joins, plays 1 orbit, then sits out till it kicks him off, other times he doesn't even play 1 orbit...he just joins and sits out. Also when he gets kicked off, he'll rejoin and sit out again. (sometimes, sometimes he's gone for good)

He'll do it on EVERY 3/6 table too. Now if he did this once or twice I wouldn't be complaining. But today is about the 5th day I've seen him do this within the past 3 weeks. (he has also been doing this on tilt 5/10 lately)

What he's doing is completely within the rules I guess...but it's weird. Anyone have any guess why he's doing this?

p.s. would like to clarify, I don't mind sitting out, I do that too. I mind the join, sit out, get kicked off before playing a hand, rejoining, then sitting out again all without even playing a hand.

bigbb33 11-12-2007 12:40 AM

Re: Grimstarr...seriously what is up with him?

He wants attention. You can write all you want, but it's just going to come down to that.

GoCobbers95 11-12-2007 12:43 AM

Keep Grimstarr in BBV imo.

yellowjack 11-12-2007 12:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He wants attention. You can write all you want, but it's just going to come down to that.

[/ QUOTE ]

MegaFossil 11-12-2007 12:54 AM

Poker has completely destroyed this kid's life. He had a nice run, but has pretty much lost it all back, and will spend the rest of his life trying to regain his old "glory". Now he's just doing retarded crap hoping to gain some attention from people who dislike him anyway.

Chilltown 11-12-2007 12:56 AM

He's ugly.

MicroBob 11-12-2007 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

What he's doing is completely within the rules I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure this is correct.
If he has no intention on playing a hand then taking up seats to sit-out on as many tables as possible is kind of against the spirit of things, isn't it?
If the table is short already then I guess that's one thing.
But if he is doing this on a full-table then that kind of makes a difference to everyone.
Complaining to Stars about it may actually have some effect.

Definitely seems ultra-retarded regardless.

RikaKazak 11-12-2007 01:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What he's doing is completely within the rules I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure this is correct.
If he has no intention on playing a hand then taking up seats to sit-out on as many tables as possible is kind of against the spirit of things, isn't it?
If the table is short already then I guess that's one thing.
But if he is doing this on a full-table then that kind of makes a difference to everyone.
Complaining to Stars about it may actually have some effect.

Definitely seems ultra-retarded regardless.

[/ QUOTE ]

very good point

I guess I'll email stars.

cbloom 11-12-2007 01:19 AM

His bot is broken LDO

RikaKazak 11-12-2007 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you're right...I'm a moron [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

since posting this he's decided to hop on again ...he's yet to play a hand, and yes some of the table are full