Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Congratulations WPEX on dumbest improvement ever (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=488348)

Seether 08-28-2007 03:05 PM

Congratulations WPEX on dumbest improvement ever

WPEX has now implemented no hand history tables. So now everyone is free to collude. Also, if fish decide to play on the tables it is now a complete pain in the ass to get info for reporting taxes.
Oh and think about how easy it is to lose with your aces and then lose the hand history number forever because the next hand folded through before you write down the number for aces never lose.

mjkidd 08-28-2007 03:16 PM

Re: Congratulations WPEX on dumbest improvement ever

[ QUOTE ]
WPEX has now implemented no hand history tables. So now everyone is free to collude. Also, if fish decide to play on the tables it is now a complete pain in the ass to get info for reporting taxes.
Oh and think about how easy it is to lose with your aces and then lose the hand history number forever because the next hand folded through before you write down the number for aces never lose.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it gets rid of you, it's the best improvement ever.

That Foreign Guy 08-28-2007 03:23 PM

I'm going to make a wild ass guess and say that THEY still have access to hand histories so there's protection against collusion.

WSEX GM 08-28-2007 03:33 PM

Thank you.

You have a choice. You can play on the HH tables or the non-HH tables. The HH tables have all of the table names.

If you don't want to be datamined, play on the non-HH tables. You want to datamine others and be datamined yourself, enjoy the full HH tables.

You can't please everyone. But we're trying.

Fred Balfour
GM
WSEX.com

DAKOR1982 08-28-2007 03:37 PM

sorry you cant play without huds and pt

Pokeraddict 08-28-2007 03:51 PM

There should be a solution for the aces never cracked hands such as having hand #'s announced by the dealer at showdowns.

N 82 50 24 08-28-2007 04:18 PM

At least we can collude now. I'm going to go round the team up Danny Ocean-style.

soulvamp 08-28-2007 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Geez, so play at the HH tables and avoid the non-HH tables. Seems like a simple solution to me. What's your problem?

Nairb 08-28-2007 06:41 PM

Making HUD and data-mining useless affects some people like taking a pacifier out of a 18 month olds mouth.

LMFAO

Mitch Evans 08-28-2007 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Geez, so play at the HH tables and avoid the non-HH tables. Seems like a simple solution to me. What's your problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahh, I see you don't play at the site.