Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Laughs or Links! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=78)
-   -   Explain this retarded fight vid to me (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=221001)

piiop 09-25-2006 11:30 PM

Explain this retarded fight vid to me

Vid here

Saw it from Collegehumor and I don't understand it. Ok so two guys in a park. One guy turns and hits a girl walking by with her dude who then proceeds to kick both guys asses. It looks like the dude in the white jacktet clearly sees that those people are there and flings his arm out on purpose for whatever reason. And who is filming them and why? So maybe its fake/staged. But the fighting looks realish like the boyfriend guy is a decent fighter or has training and the other two are just tards who don't want to fight. And what language is that horrible wailing?

Why I am so concerned about an internet fight vid?

ItalianFX 09-25-2006 11:50 PM

Re: Explain this retarded fight vid to me

[ QUOTE ]

Why are you so concerned about an internet fight vid?

[/ QUOTE ]

Cry Me A River 09-26-2006 12:11 AM

When I saw this on Youtube it was described as an attempted mugging gone wrong - The two guys try to mug the couple and get their asses kicked.

No idea why someone would be filming it though.

youtalkfunny 09-26-2006 06:32 AM

This is so unbelievably fake, I can't believe its authenticity is being discussed.

--The ridiculous pointing by the girl-hitter at the beginning, setting up the accidental point/smack later on;

--The girl-hitter sneaks a quick peek to his left, to guage where the girl is, before pointing to his right.

--the girl hitter is wearing the microphone. Listen to the difference in the sound when he's getting beaten, and when his friend is;

--I only watched it twice, but I don't think the boyfriend, clearly a trained fighter, landed a clean shot on anybody.

Brocktoon 09-26-2006 07:01 AM

The whole set-up does seem (has to be) completely staged but I'll be damned if the beatings don't seem real to me.

gusmahler 09-26-2006 12:35 PM

Link is busted

RayPowers 09-26-2006 02:22 PM

I saw the title in the link and immediately thought it was going to be the opening scene of Way of The Gun. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ray

Edit: This (NSFW)

TxRedMan 09-26-2006 03:26 PM

that was a weak fight.

i think it's staged, and i wish that the next guy i had to fight was any of those three dbags.

Niwa 09-27-2006 12:35 PM

lol

LuckOfTheDraw 09-27-2006 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I saw the title in the link and immediately thought it was going to be the opening scene of Way of The Gun. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Ray

Edit: This (NSFW)

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just about the most out of place first scene in a movie I've ever seen, FWIW.