Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   KaiBusto (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=555116)

automat 11-26-2007 08:57 PM

KaiBusto

The rush is over. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

"Seems like I just can´t catch a break online right now, all I do is lose, lose, lose. Sometimes I play great only to see myself get real unlucky, sometimes I´m just terrible and deserve to lose. My opponents are pretty happy obv.

This is the biggest downswing of my career and most of it being my own fault makes me sick. There´s a lot of money on the line, but I just can´t play great poker most of the time as I lack discpline. I start tilting even when I´m ahead. No need for bad beats to induce that - pure boredom does the job.

I can´t find a clear cut explanation for all of this, but I finally came to the conclusion that I will stop playing for the time being and won´t make any deposits now that I´ve blown my entire online bankroll.

I´m a sick addicted gambler like most of you, so I will continue playing live events. There´s a whole bunch of small buy-in tournaments to be played so I´ll probably have some fun (and I might win some money if i get lucky)."

Seems like he cashed out a lot of money as he´s writing about jet-set life style most of the post. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

GG Niki.

http://www.overcards.de/2007/11/26/jet-setting/

Online läuft es bei mir zur Zeit ganz und gar nicht rund und ich beklage eigentlich nur noch Losing- Sessions. Eine stark gespielte, aber unglückliche Sitzung wechselt mit einer schwach gespielten und somit verdient verlorenen Sitzung ab, und dabei freuen sich nur die Gegner.
Ich befinde mich im größten Downswing meiner Karriere, und was mich dabei stört ist die eigene Schuld daran. Es geht um wirklich große Beträge, aber ich bin trotzdem selten motiviert, diszipliniertes, gutes Poker zu spielen.
Ich fange an zu Tilten, obwohl ich vorne bin und keinen Bad Beat verpasst bekommen habe, aus Langeweile sozusagen.

Genau erklären kann ich das so nicht, aber jedenfalls hat es mich zu dem Entschluss gebracht, für eine Weile nichtmehr zu spielen, nicht neu einzucashen nachdem ich mich durch meine Online Bankroll gespielt habe.

Da ich aber pokersüchtig bin wie die meisten Spieler, werde ich alternativ einiges an Live Events spielen. Viele kleinere Events stehen an, die Arbeit, Spass und mit etwas Glück auch Geld versprechen.

salesbeast 11-26-2007 08:58 PM

Re: KaiBusto

Many more to come once the backers stop giving...so many in the hole not even funny.

LovedBySgtSaLT 11-26-2007 09:01 PM

addictionLOL

sqwisssssss 11-26-2007 09:09 PM

yeah, make sure to show this story to those american congress dudes.

Jeffmet3 11-26-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Many more to come once the backers stop giving...so many in the hole not even funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

names?

vdomalip 11-26-2007 09:11 PM

awwww bless

rat bat blue 11-26-2007 09:13 PM

rigged, obv.

tubk 11-26-2007 09:32 PM

shame, he seems like a nice guy.

urindanger ends up with all of everyones money at the end of the day anyway.

ben wb 11-26-2007 09:43 PM

I predicted a oncoming 40 buyin downswing in this thread near his peak http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=9&fpart=1
and it seems like it's happened, he's still way up for the year though. Just standard PLO variance really (or broken capacitor), Ziigmund, Benyamine, Durrr, Sbrugby and Gus have all had downswings like this.

yaaam1484 11-26-2007 09:54 PM

hows the dollar doing in one year ben wb?

inyourface 11-27-2007 05:26 AM

What a good advert for FT sponsored pro's

K21 11-27-2007 05:30 AM

he also says that he has enough money in his BR

apefish 11-27-2007 05:36 AM

Time to start rebuilding the capacitor. Obviously this one had some defects.

21SuicideKing21 11-27-2007 05:44 AM

Don't become a FTP Pro, Benyamine and now Niki, DON'T SIGN PA!!!!

shaundeeb 11-27-2007 06:07 AM

he's a really nice guy when talking to him but from my little experience at the table he can't take 10ks seriously so him moving to live play/tourneys sounds like a really bad idea.

Python49 11-27-2007 06:36 AM

who is Kai?

apefish 11-27-2007 06:45 AM

The German Juggernaut, the Master of Disaster, the Italian Stallion, the Sultan of Swat, the Chicoutimi Cucumber, the Splendid Splinter, He Hate Me.

todd1007 11-27-2007 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he's a really nice guy when talking to him but from my little experience at the table he can't take 10ks seriously so him moving to live play/tourneys sounds like a really bad idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

but you read it... he might get lucky!

The B 11-27-2007 09:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
für eine Weile nichtmehr zu spielen

[/ QUOTE ]

couldn't of said it better myself...

zen_rounder 11-27-2007 10:00 AM

he went on aheater he gotlucky he played well and then.........who didnt see this coming?? pretty standard.. that plo 200/400 ftp will eat you alive.
its the avatar curse:(, db gets one goes bust kai gets one ........ whos next

KamiKatze 11-27-2007 11:11 AM

He knows pretty well how to play LHE HU, so the results on HSPR aren't accurate.

[ QUOTE ]

OK, vielen Dank fuer all das Feedback!
zu HSDB: Die Seite ist aeusserst inkorrekt bei ihren Results, ausserdem trackt sie wie schon gesagt nur NL und PLO, was bei den meisten großen Spielern gar nichts aussagt… Schon mal Ilari beim O8 gesehen?- you are in for a treat- oder EliElezra bei HORSE…

Im limit holdem bin ich einer der groeßten gewinner dieses jahres (online) und meide eigentlich nur einen gegner im HU.

um etwas arrogant abzuschliessen:
Ich behaupte mal, zur top 3 der groeßten gewinner des jahres zu zaehlen (online natuerlich), wenn nicht sogar der groeßte zu sein.

comment-
NikiJ

[/ QUOTE ]

PSDB: That site is extremely inaccuarte, it also only tracks PLO and NLHE, and those 2 don't mean a whole lot to the big gambolars. Ever seen Ilari (Ziigmund) play O8? You're in for a treat... Or Eli Elezra at the HORSE tables?

This year, i am one of the biggest winners in LHE (online), and only avoiding one opponent.

To conclude a bit arrogantly:

I claim to be one of the top 3 winners (online ofc), if not the biggest winner.

comment-
NikiJ

I edited some stuff out that was boring / hard to translate lolz

-Kami

cmyr 11-27-2007 12:59 PM

I remember playing Kay at around 5-10 before his big heater, and being really really unimpressed with his play... I had him flagged as a pretty big fish, and was very surprised to see him playing the nosebleeds a few months later. I think he's got a lot of gamble in him and is willing to make some sick plays, but his fundamentals seem really weak and I wasn't that surprised when he disappeared. PLO is a gross gross game in that you can play it pretty badly and crush it for a month or two (hansen, matusow, kai) and then when results catch up with you you think that you're just getting unlucky, whereas in reality you were lucky originally and now you're running more inline with your actual expectation.

zen_rounder 11-27-2007 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PLO is a gross gross game in that you can play it pretty badly and crush it for a month or two (hansen, matusow, kai) and then when results catch up with you you think that you're just getting unlucky, whereas in reality you were lucky originally and now you're running more inline with your actual expectation. QFT

demon102 11-27-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I predicted a oncoming 40 buyin downswing in this thread near his peak http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...e=9&fpart=1
and it seems like it's happened, he's still way up for the year though. Just standard PLO variance really (or broken capacitor), Ziigmund, Benyamine, Durrr, Sbrugby and Gus have all had downswings like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

way to kick a man when he is down u douche

KamiKatze 11-27-2007 01:28 PM

u have to gambol to get up there

Mr_Moore 11-27-2007 01:36 PM

I am curious. How much was he up when he peaked, how much did he lose, and to conclude, how much does he still have left now that he paused?

Scansion 11-27-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he went on aheater he gotlucky he played well and then.........who didnt see this coming?? pretty standard.. that plo 200/400 ftp will eat you alive.
its the avatar curse:(, db gets one goes bust kai gets one ........ whos next

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah man standard, 100 buyin heaters. Obv he's no better at PLO than the next schmoe..

Enervate 11-27-2007 01:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember playing Kay at around 5-10 before his big heater, and being really really unimpressed with his play... I had him flagged as a pretty big fish, and was very surprised to see him playing the nosebleeds a few months later. I think he's got a lot of gamble in him and is willing to make some sick plays, but his fundamentals seem really weak and I wasn't that surprised when he disappeared. PLO is a gross gross game in that you can play it pretty badly and crush it for a month or two (hansen, matusow, kai) and then when results catch up with you you think that you're just getting unlucky, whereas in reality you were lucky originally and now you're running more inline with your actual expectation.

[/ QUOTE ]

13ptbb/100

KamiKatze 11-27-2007 02:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am curious. How much was he up when he peaked, how much did he lose, and to conclude, how much does he still have left now that he paused?

[/ QUOTE ]

something like 3,5-4 i think

Ojeda1699 11-27-2007 02:51 PM

Never heard of Kai, who is he

RiversAreBad 11-27-2007 03:16 PM

He seemed to rise and fall pretty quickly, he didnt even get his shot at HSP like aba and OMGClayAiken.

jwc529 11-27-2007 04:02 PM

3.1 as Kai, -1.1 as niki
He still cleared about 2 million at these tables, but his play was never that good when he was crushing the tables. He plays with as much variance as Gus, but Gus plays much better with big stack, where you face more river decisions. As far as the avatar curse goes, this all started when he dropped about 500k playing Ivey HU (WHY??) as Kai. It's like Dustin, up 1.3 last month, down 1 this month, it's a sick game.

KamiKatze 11-27-2007 04:07 PM

He has had some VERY good results against Ivey HU.

He plays High Variance...

FTP PRO!

http://www.fulltiltpoker.net/en/nikiJedlicka

jwc529 11-27-2007 04:27 PM

looks like they jumped the gun on that signing...I'm surprised they didnt "stay away"

sqwisssssss 11-27-2007 04:32 PM

sup jwc

jwc529 11-27-2007 04:39 PM

hey sqwiss

automat 11-29-2007 11:25 AM

he´ll be in the pro chat tonight. no idea what they´ll ask him most of the time lololololol

PowaHauss 11-29-2007 01:05 PM

similar situation that I´m in right now. I went like on a 20bi tear in plo600 and then started losing and losing and losing, mainly coolers or suckouts, some bad play. So I came to the conclusion that you can´t win online, it evens out sooner or later, so I´m better off playing live, where I can be 99,9% sure that Im not being cheated and no [censored] collusions occur. Sucks for Kai, he really was the nicest guy in the high stakes online cash games, always rooted for him to bust those other degens.

automat 11-29-2007 02:10 PM

there´s no such thing as coolers in omaha. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

PugsMcGee 11-29-2007 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there´s no such thing as coolers in omaha. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

o so true