Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Beginners Questions (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   What is the point of playing cash games on Pokerstars? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534925)

PenisCreamus 10-30-2007 09:16 PM

What is the point of playing cash games on Pokerstars?

I have been playing 100nl FR on stars for the last two weeks, and it is nut peddler central. The play is so tight it is ridiculous. You can steal small pots all day, but I would rather see Roseanne naked than play a big pot. I'm thinking my time would be better spent with a Penthouse magazine and a towel. Anyone else notice this?

JSmith2007 10-30-2007 09:21 PM

Re: What is the point of playing cash games on Pokerstars?

You have bad table selection than IMO. Try scouting a table out first. Also, look for higher avg/pot $ amounts with medium players/flop (usually 33%).

RyverRat 10-30-2007 09:27 PM

'you can steal small pots all day'

theres 1 reason to play...

PJo336 10-30-2007 09:30 PM

maybe next time you should try to take everyone ALL IN! just like doyle brunson, ALL IN!

batair 10-30-2007 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have been playing 100nl FR on stars for the last two weeks, and it is nut peddler central. The play is so tight it is ridiculous. You can steal small pots all day, but I would rather see Roseanne naked than play a big pot. I'm thinking my time would be better spent with a Penthouse magazine and a towel. Anyone else notice this?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree there are a lot softer sites out there.I would rather not have to spend my time looking for loose games at stars and just play were all the games are loose.But thats just my opinion.Stars does have a lot of other things to offer.Great tournament's,costumer support,easy cash outs but as far as cash games go I prefer to play where the loosest games are.

PenisCreamus 10-30-2007 10:06 PM

YES!!! PJO you are exactly right!!!!!! ALL IN!!!! Just like Doyle!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

execc 10-30-2007 10:16 PM

Play 6max?

metsfan88 10-30-2007 11:24 PM

play plo 6-max, at the micro stakes people play almost every hand

scpi10 10-30-2007 11:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
'you can steal small pots all day'

theres 1 reason to play...

[/ QUOTE ]

This needed to be said again

IPLraider 10-30-2007 11:58 PM

The 01/02 cent games are a joke at any site. Lowest I care to play is 25/50 cent NL