Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   *** Official *** BluffTHIS! Cyrus accusation containment thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=558531)

Bill Haywood 12-01-2007 12:14 PM

Re: *** Official *** BluffTHIS! Cyrus accusation containment thread

BluffThis is Cyrus. Who has done more to make him legendary?

Actually, isn't mrick's signup date previous to the banning?

valenzuela 12-01-2007 12:32 PM

mrick chances of being cyrus are between 33% and 20%, discuss.

Kaj 12-01-2007 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10 seconds worth of effort to perform a user name search shows that Mickey/Cyrus was banned ~Mar 07 while mrick reg'd Apr 06 and has been a regular since it looks like. Of course, let's not let inconvenient facts or a little sleuthing get in the way of a Bluffthistroll's witch hunt.

valenzuela 12-01-2007 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

10 seconds worth of effort to perform a user name search shows that Mickey/Cyrus was banned ~Mar 07 while mrick reg'd Apr 06 and has been a regular since it looks like. Of course, let's not let inconvenient facts or a little sleuthing get in the way of a Bluffthistroll's witch hunt.

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I meant that because bluff had accused 6 to 10 ppl and he had been right twice
2) Some of u are missing the point, its not whether mrick is cyrus or not its about how can someone give a [censored] on whether mrick is cyrus or not

Kaj 12-01-2007 12:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) I meant that because bluff had accused 6 to 10 ppl and he had been right twice
2) Some of u are missing the point, its not whether mrick is cyrus or not its about how can someone give a [censored] on whether mrick is cyrus or not

[/ QUOTE ]

My bad. My comment was aimed at Bluffthis throwing out accusations without the 10 sec worth of effort to show his accusations are almost surely false. I understood that you were throwing out percentages sarcastically but used your comment in making my point. Apologies.

And agree about the "who cares" part. Frankly, I'm sure most 2+2ers are more upset that Bluffthistroll came back from his staring contest (w/ pokerbob was it?) than if cyrus came back.

Bill Haywood 12-01-2007 12:52 PM

I'm Cyrus!

Now everyone...

(apologies to Kirk Douglas, Spartacus)

DVaut1 12-01-2007 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that Bluff has accused between 6 and 10 people of being Cyrus. In fairness, he was correct twice (Mickey Brauch and some 4 post account).

[/ QUOTE ]

Giving credit to BT for 'outing' Mickey Brauch as Cyrus is specious at best since everyone knew it anyway. The 4 post account, okay, I'll give credit where credit is due.

DVaut1 12-01-2007 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And agree about the "who cares" part.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure jman also cares.

DVaut1 12-01-2007 01:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who is this Cyrus that inspires such fear and loathing?

[/ QUOTE ]

A banned poster who was too outspoken about Israel and deemed a troll for being too outspoken about Israel

[/ QUOTE ]

zasterguava 12-01-2007 02:11 PM

let me guess.... he was anti-Isreal? ah the irony...