Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   CALLING OUT TOKENBLAK (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=556152)

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 02:36 AM

CALLING OUT TOKENBLAK

You're FOS, put your money where your mouth is. Let's make the bet official, your terms, and we'll get support to email the HH to a third party.

tokenblak: your play makes no sense
BomboB: i was repping a mid pair
tokenblak: u wouldnt call with AT in the first place ulness u went insane in the past 3 days
BomboB: did u miss the memo - Party 200NL is fking crazy aggro last 2 weeks
tokenblak: and u wouldnt push AT there
BomboB: u dont fold ur BB so i will call with plently of crap

tokenblak: AT?
tokenblak: ill give u $1k if u had AT there lol
BomboB: DEAL?
tokenblak: deal

BomboB: POST THIS ON BBV PROP BET
BomboB: NOW
tokenblak: what suit was your ace
tokenblak: although u probably had aces

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 02:38 AM

Re: CALLING OUT TOKENBLAK

You can make the bet <$1k so you actually pay up too.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8...auntletuv1.jpg

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 02:41 AM

I don't think a word exists for how completely gay and lame you are.

Gaylame. LameGay. Gayme. I can't even invent a word to describe it.

We get it that you are 15 years old and 5 feet tall. It's ok that you need to have a huge e-penis just so you feel some little bit of self worth, but sometimes enough is just enough.

Seriously.

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 02:43 AM

tokenblak: cant post and play
tokenblak: i suxk
BomboB: whatever terms u want
BomboB: make it small if u want
BomboB: i predict ur totally FOS and wont even post
tokenblak: 1k sounds fine to me
BomboB: BBV is waiting
BomboB: ill bet $100 u dont even post
tokenblak: u talk big for a nit

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think a word exists for how completely gay and lame you are.

Gaylame. LameGay. Gayme. I can't even invent a word to describe it.

We get it that you are 15 years old and 5 feet tall. It's ok that you need to have a huge e-penis just so you feel some little bit of self worth, but sometimes enough is just enough.

Seriously.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Otis.

kkcountry 11-28-2007 02:47 AM

this is better than the average bbv epeen contest fwiw

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 02:51 AM

No.

raze 11-28-2007 02:52 AM

Call outs are cool but you guys look like morons arguing about repping whatever when you're at the table.

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 02:59 AM

This isn't about e-penii. This is about ensuring that a bet, proposed by him, agreed to twice, is followed through on.

raze 11-28-2007 03:02 AM

wtf this forum was MADE for e-penii whip em out boysssss

adanthar 11-28-2007 03:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf this forum was MADE for e-penii whip em out boysssss

[/ QUOTE ]

this man has a point

shaniac 11-28-2007 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Call outs are cool but you guys look like morons arguing about repping whatever when you're at the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are these off-the-cuff expert analysis exchanges taking place regularly at the 1/2 tables?

kkcountry 11-28-2007 03:39 AM

based on party pokah name, 2p2 name, and avatar, otis is most def a honkey

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, are these off-the-cuff expert analysis exchanges taking place regularly at the 1/2 tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

FoldEqu1ty is notorious for doing this. From PT stats to range analysis to expert strategy advice this awesome guy has done this for about as long as I remember. And then if you call him a bitch he comes back to call you out on twoplustwo.

It's not enough to just win the money you gotta tell everyone HEY GUYS IM GOOD AT POKER SO THAT MEANS IM COOL RIGHT?

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 04:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh also i'm not tokenblak

i just think foldequ1ty suxxxxxxx

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 04:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

FoldEqu1ty is notorious for doing this. From PT stats to range analysis to expert strategy advice this awesome guy has done this for about as long as I remember. And then if you call him a bitch he comes back to call you out on twoplustwo.

It's not enough to just win the money you gotta tell everyone HEY GUYS IM GOOD AT POKER SO THAT MEANS IM COOL RIGHT?

[/ QUOTE ]

And you're notorious for having a freaky obsession with trolling my posts at every opportunity. It's honestly quite flattering to have a dedicated e-stalker. Thanks honkey.

Nybbles_64 11-28-2007 04:12 AM

You never learned how to bluff did you? You were about to orgasm in chat at the 200 combo meals you could buy from winning that bet...

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 04:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oh also i'm not tokenblak

i just think foldequ1ty suxxxxxxx

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow GTFO, really???? Who'd have thunkit?

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 04:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And you're notorious for having a freaky obsession with trolling my posts at every opportunity. It's honestly quite flattering to have a dedicated e-stalker. Thanks honkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrong

you "called me out" two times and i pretty much just laughed at you and called you gay

here is the last time you called me out in the sept. chese thread, i really thought this was funny especially you calling me a 20/18 "lag". haha. i still can't believe you actually typed "thanks for the EV" and "thanks for the sklansky $ tard" into the party poker chat box (again this is his post not mine so he is hero and I'm the guy raping his face in the poker hand.)

[ QUOTE ]
I swear to god, every third 2p2er who plays LAG is a total arrogant [censored] wanker. They steal with half their hands and bluff every street more often than not, relentlessly spewing money your way if you show "weakness" and just let the monkeys bet. But if they catch some ridiculous suckout along the way - oh my god, how awesome they are at teh poker!! How laughably horrible you are!! Somehow forgetting that they were firing at least two, often three barrels anyway if they missed, probably for a bigger bet too.

Sincerely, go [censored] yourselves. My EV here, versus one of you with your absolutely ridiculous range, is like 40BB. LOL at anyone who thinks otherwise. Scare cards are not scare cards if you bet every street with everything anyway.

Party Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $198.00
Hero (BB): $197.00
UTG: $354.20
MP: $129.40
CO: $271.85
BTN: $242.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt J A (6 Players)
UTG calls $2.00, MP folds, CO raises to $10.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $8.00, UTG folds

Flop: ($23) 7 A K (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $16.00, Hero calls $16.00

Turn: ($55) 5 (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $36.00, Hero calls $36.00

River: ($127) 3 (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $80.00, Hero calls $80.00

Pot Size: $287.00 ($3.50 Rake)

CO had 5 3 (two pairs, Fives and Threes) and WON (+$141.50)
Hero had J A (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-$142.00)

Me: typical
Me: nicely butchered
**GOD**: haha pwned
**GOD**: u r gay
Me: thanks for the EV
**GOD**: god u r gay
**GOD**: foldequ1ty
**GOD**: go home
**GOD**: you arent as good as you think
Me: lol whatever
Me: just keep firing barrels
**GOD**: srsly take it to bbv you [censored]
Me: lol u were pushing if u missed
Me: srsly you just hit a runner runner and think u "PWNED"
**GOD**: haha
**GOD**: thx for the $ fish
**GOD**: i'm blocking ur chat now
Me: thx for the sklansky $ tard
**GOD**: i will spend your money on some coke and a hooker
**GOD**: holla

Dan Terra 11-28-2007 04:40 AM

this whoel thread is terrible ban everyone involved except me

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 04:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BZZZZZZZZZZZZ wrong

you "called me out" two times and i pretty much just laughed at you and called you gay

here is the last time you called me out in the sept. chese thread, i really thought this was funny especially you calling me a 20/18 "lag". haha. i still can't believe you actually typed "thanks for the EV" and "thanks for the sklansky $ tard" into the party poker chat box (again this is his post not mine so he is hero and I'm the guy raping his face in the poker hand.)

[ QUOTE ]
I swear to god, every third 2p2er who plays LAG is a total arrogant [censored] wanker. They steal with half their hands and bluff every street more often than not, relentlessly spewing money your way if you show "weakness" and just let the monkeys bet. But if they catch some ridiculous suckout along the way - oh my god, how awesome they are at teh poker!! How laughably horrible you are!! Somehow forgetting that they were firing at least two, often three barrels anyway if they missed, probably for a bigger bet too.

Sincerely, go [censored] yourselves. My EV here, versus one of you with your absolutely ridiculous range, is like 40BB. LOL at anyone who thinks otherwise. Scare cards are not scare cards if you bet every street with everything anyway.

Party Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $1/$2 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker Hand History Converter)

SB: $198.00
Hero (BB): $197.00
UTG: $354.20
MP: $129.40
CO: $271.85
BTN: $242.00

Preflop: Hero is dealt J A (6 Players)
UTG calls $2.00, MP folds, CO raises to $10.00, 2 folds, Hero calls $8.00, UTG folds

Flop: ($23) 7 A K (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $16.00, Hero calls $16.00

Turn: ($55) 5 (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $36.00, Hero calls $36.00

River: ($127) 3 (2 Players)
Hero checks, CO bets $80.00, Hero calls $80.00

Pot Size: $287.00 ($3.50 Rake)

CO had 5 3 (two pairs, Fives and Threes) and WON (+$141.50)
Hero had J A (a pair of Aces) and LOST (-$142.00)

Me: typical
Me: nicely butchered
**GOD**: haha pwned
**GOD**: u r gay
Me: thanks for the EV
**GOD**: god u r gay
**GOD**: foldequ1ty
**GOD**: go home
**GOD**: you arent as good as you think
Me: lol whatever
Me: just keep firing barrels
**GOD**: srsly take it to bbv you [censored]
Me: lol u were pushing if u missed
Me: srsly you just hit a runner runner and think u "PWNED"
**GOD**: haha
**GOD**: thx for the $ fish
**GOD**: i'm blocking ur chat now
Me: thx for the sklansky $ tard
**GOD**: i will spend your money on some coke and a hooker
**GOD**: holla

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
HEY OTIS YOU RETARDED [censored]

PLEASE POINT OUT TO ME THE PART OF THAT POST WHERE I "CALLED YOU OUT", BY SCREENNAME, 2P2 NAME OR OTHERWISE. ITS COMPLETELY ANONYMOUS YOU [censored], YOU WERE THE ONE WHO OUTED YOURSELF SO YOU COULD GLOAT ABOUT WHO AWESOMELY YOU "PWNED" ME THAT HAND.

BUT ALAS, MY MISTAKE, UPON REVIEW YOU PLAYED THE HAND VERY WELL VERSUS MY 16/9 GAME AND I JUST SPEWED ON ALL THREE STREETS.

Holdem Hi: 990 enumerated boards containing Ks 7c Ad
cards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EV
Ac Jd 943 95.25 47 4.75 0 0.00 0.953
5s 3h 47 4.75 943 95.25 0 0.00 0.047

Holdem Hi: 44 enumerated boards containing Ks 7c Ad 5h
cards win %win lose %lose tie %tie EV
Ac Jd 39 88.64 5 11.36 0 0.00 0.886
5s 3h 5 11.36 39 88.64 0 0.00 0.114

grando 11-28-2007 04:51 AM

I don't know either of you, but this hand makes you sound like a retard

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 05:00 AM

Anyway whatever, this thread was about a thrice-promised $1000 bet, which looks like it will never eventuate, until Otis hijacked it. Big [censored] surprise there, could never see that coming. Clearly I'm wrong for thinking that repeatedly-agreed-to prop bets count for anything in the world of online poker.

P.S. Anyone want to make a 10k hand prop bet for the last few days of November? $500 should do it. Not that I'll actually pay up if I lose or anything, screw that crap lol.

nath 11-28-2007 05:09 AM

otis_nixon is the worst poster in this forum, can you guys either please stop quoting him or ban him

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the guy who was begging for a stake in BBV a few weeks ago? Hey thanks for the poker advice.

nath 11-28-2007 05:11 AM

Also, I can't wait to see what he says about me in response. It'll probably be enough to get him banned on its own merits.

grando 11-28-2007 05:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you the guy who was begging for a stake in BBV a few weeks ago? Hey thanks for the poker advice.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's me - grinded up to a 200NL BR from $250 in 3 weeks since that

otis_nixon 11-28-2007 05:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I can't wait to see what he says about me in response. It'll probably be enough to get him banned on its own merits.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never said anything about you, I really don't think anything about you. Except you did have some pretty great emo whine threads awhile back when you were running bad. But yeah, that's really about all.

Edit: here it is "guys im so sad poker is hard and i have bad spending habits" yeah that was pretty lame but no i dont really know you or think about you. sorry man. http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...rt=all&vc=1

nutsflopper 11-28-2007 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racist ban plz

Triple_J 11-28-2007 05:25 AM

This thread is killing me
otis_nixon vs FoldEqu1ty HU best out of 5, loser won't post until 1. jan 2008.
gogogo

FoldEqu1ty 11-28-2007 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

racist ban plz

[/ QUOTE ]

from urbandictionary.com:

honkey
insult to white people. same as whitey and cracker, but no white person is offended by these words no matter who is saying them.

honkey
A term used by any other person who is not white to offend the white race, even though it doesn't offend one single white person.

Black man: What up!?
White man: Not much nxxxxx, you?
Black man: Hey don't call me a nxxxxx you stupid honkey, before I beat your ass!
White man: (bursts out laughing his ass off) Ha ha I don't give a [censored] if you call me honkey you nxxxxx.

someone: you honkey.
white person:(bursts out laughing)

DLizzle 11-28-2007 06:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

but actually, if you really do that at the tables, you deserve death. Well maybe not death, but some kind of harsh punishment. Actually ya, definitely death. It is an injustice that the first time you did that someone didn't come up behind you with a hammer and bash your skull in.

kkcountry 11-28-2007 11:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you're down 50 bucks?

Gildwulf 11-28-2007 11:21 AM

otis nixon hu match vs a brick wall, best out of 5 plz

Jenkem 11-28-2007 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you're down 50 bucks?

[/ QUOTE ]

for some reason this made me lol very hard

TheWorstPlayer 11-28-2007 11:36 AM

haha, you guys play 1/2. hahahahahaha.

frankpark9 11-28-2007 03:35 PM

YO I [censored] HATE TOKENBLAK... I WANAN [censored] KILL HIM IF I HAD A GUN AND FINDS OUT WHERE HE LIVES I WILL GO AND [censored] SHOOT HIM. HE SLOW ROLLED ME WITH AA COUPLE TIMES AND ALWAYS TALK [censored]

Speel Posher 11-28-2007 03:59 PM

i cant believe i opened this thread. Less talk more bankroll busting plz thx

keikiwai 11-28-2007 04:11 PM

this would be a pretty stupid bet for tokenblak to take now imo

it would however be pretty +EV for tokenblak to follow OP around on all his tables and taunt him

ata 11-28-2007 04:13 PM

37 posts and no Tokenblak... although the way it's going this thread just gets better and better without him showing up.