Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Affiliates/RakeBack (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=53)
-   -   full tilt account rakebackquestion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553423)

sandrax 11-24-2007 09:52 AM

full tilt account rakebackquestion

hi.
i have a ft real money account.
i want rakeback.
question:
i will open up a new account under my wifes name, same adress. is it possible?
AND
i used to fund my ft account via neteller. do i have to open up up a new neteller account under my wifes name as well, to fund the new ft account or can i fund my wifes account via my existing neteller account??
thx,
s

i transfer funds

GamblerZone 11-24-2007 02:01 PM

Re: full tilt account rakebackquestion

Hi sandrax,

You're allowed to have an another account from the same household.

Most likely you will have to fund it trough another Neteller account or via buddy transfer.

Best Regards

Pokeraddict 11-24-2007 04:27 PM

My wife and I both have accounts at FT but need seperate funding sources so she could get the $600 bonus too.

Mc_AD 11-25-2007 03:33 AM

i have the same problem, one of my accounts is under my name and has my credit card on it, because i deposited with it, another account is under my brother's name, it hasnt been wired to anything yet, do you guys think i can wire my brother's account to a instadebit account under my name? or does full tilt check that, and that i need to put in my brother's instadebit account. Answers would be greatly appreciated.

Pokeraddict 11-25-2007 11:10 AM

To be 100% sure you don't have problems you probably need to make sure the funding source is in the player's name. You were asking for your brother though right? No gnoming questions please.

PhxBo 11-26-2007 11:14 PM

is it illegal to play on brothers account and if not wouldn't your brother be responsible for the taxes?

Bobo Fett 11-27-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
is it illegal to play on brothers account

[/ QUOTE ]
I've never heard of a country that passed laws in regards to people playing on their brother's account. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Is it against FT's T&C's? Probably. Would they ever find out?

[ QUOTE ]
and if not wouldn't your brother be responsible for the taxes?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I wouldn't think so, but each country will obviously handle this differently. If you earned the money, I would think you would owe the taxes. Of course, playing on someone else's account could cause a problem with documenting who actually played, and therefore I could see a government looking to the brother for taxes if you couldn't prove to their satisfaction it was actually you that played. I'm no accountant, though, and it really would depend on what country you're talking about.