Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MOD DISCUSSION (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Post deleted by Mat Sklansky (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=222300)

zasterguava 06-04-2007 03:03 PM

Re: Ask Degen Anything About Living In Thailand

are thai girls more flat chested?

edfurlong 06-04-2007 11:14 PM

It just occurred to me that I have ambien and xanax but no script. How dumb would it be to pack ten of each? I'm not interested in trying to smuggle it in, I'd just throw it in with my toiletries.

Pretty dumb?

firstyearclay 06-04-2007 11:25 PM

is this thread seriously still going?

I probably would try to make it look like you are smuggling them. Put the pills in baggies then put the baggies in other baggies then put it in a large bottle of shampoo.

Does that help?

fyc

zasterguava 06-04-2007 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
are thai girls more flat chested?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, idiot.

edfurlong 06-04-2007 11:34 PM

It seems to be, I'm a little worried about tuq catching up to me in posting while I'm gone though.

NewTeaBag 06-05-2007 06:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are thai girls more HOT?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hellz Yeah!

xxThe_Lebowskixx 06-05-2007 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be in Thailand (rookie) in 6th of June. Wee!

I want to take a taximeter from the Suvarnaphumi Airport to 88 Sukhumvit 24. Should I take the expressway? How much does it cost and how much faster is it? I'm spending only 1 day in Bangkok so speed is everything.

[/ QUOTE ]

when you go to the taxi line, tell the guy you want the taxi to take Rama-9 road.

WhoIam 06-05-2007 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It just occurred to me that I have ambien and xanax but no script. How dumb would it be to pack ten of each? I'm not interested in trying to smuggle it in, I'd just throw it in with my toiletries.

Pretty dumb?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're using them to sleep, just bring them on the plane with you and throw away what you don't use. I wouldn't risk it. You can buy either at any pharmacy.

xxThe_Lebowskixx 06-05-2007 08:28 AM

when you use the atm, make sure you take your card with you. today, the farang infront of me left his inside the machine, and i think i almost did this too when i first arrived. some machines spit the cash out and take 3 or 4 seconds to spit the card out.

edfurlong 06-05-2007 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Pretty dumb?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you're using them to sleep, just bring them on the plane with you and throw away what you don't use. I wouldn't risk it. You can buy either at any pharmacy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good call, thanks.