Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official Week 11 Fantasy Bitch/Brag Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=263805)

bugstud 11-19-2006 07:06 PM

Re: Official Week 11 Fantasy Bitch/Brag Thread

lolololol you all get owned.

hooray for lee evans mancrushes

beat - trade cj right before last week in 2p2 dynasty. L O L

Spellmen 11-19-2006 07:10 PM

Brag: Steve Smith, Lee Evans, Travis Henry, LJ, 121 total points

Bitch: I am playing the 0-10 team who averages 64 points a game, and he currently has 120! He starts Campbell, Chad Johnson, Jamal Lewis, and Cadillac. Has indy D with 12 points and Feely left to my Vinatieri. PLEASE SCORE DALLAS

Russ M. 11-19-2006 08:07 PM

Bitch: My high scorer going into tonight's game is KC's D at 7 points. I have LT2, Burress, and Shockey left. Villain is done. I've scored 17 points so far. I average over 80/wk. Lost McNabb for the year. KJ out early. Picked up Dave Rayner due to matchups, he misses one 40+ yarder and GB doesn't come anywhere near scoring for the rest of the game.

Brag: In this same league (keeper), somebody dropped Clinton Portis. I have the 4th highest waiver priority and the 3 guys ahead of me rarely pay attention so I have a great shot at grabbing Portis and having a backfield of LT2 and Portis for next year.

miajag 11-19-2006 08:11 PM

Brag: CJ, LJ, Jamal Lewis.

Bitch: Nothing really. Ahead by 32 points after Sunday games, I have E. Manning and opponent has Shockey and Scobee left to play.

Triumph36 11-19-2006 08:22 PM

Bitch and Brag: My team is down 1 point - Antonio Gates needs 15 yards receiving to tie, 30 to win. If I lose this week, I'm out of playoff contention for sure.

gusmahler 11-19-2006 08:23 PM

Bitch: This is by far my worst performance of the season and I've only scored 38 points so far. (I average 94.6 per week to lead the league).

Brag: My opponent is completely finished for the week, and only has 42 points.

Bitch/Brag (we'll see): I still have one player left: the kicker for San Diego.

gusmahler 11-19-2006 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Evans AND Chad Johnson.

[/ QUOTE ]

sick.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what's worse? He also has Tomlinson, who's scored 37+ points 4 out of the last 5 weeks.

FoxwoodsFiend 11-19-2006 08:35 PM

Brag:I start Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson. The last two weeks have been very nice.

Bitch: My division rival who I'm one game up on had Peyton Manning as the last player still playing in his match, which was very close. I had $300 on Indianapolis +1. As the Colts tried trying it at 21, I was torn: if Manning got 50 yards my rival would keep pace with me, if not I would clinch the division. Could I root for a comeback and hope Manning would do nothing?

Instead Manning got something like 53 yards on the drive including a ridiculous long bomb to Harrison, AND didn't tie it up so I lost the bet and didn't clinch the division.

DukeSucks 11-19-2006 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bitch: mcnabb and colston; not only ending my perfect season, but putting me in serious trouble come playoff time

[/ QUOTE ]

same here

MacGuyV 11-20-2006 12:34 AM

And the deuchebag Charger DLman's failure to fall on the ball on the last play costs me a playoff spot.