Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535766)

ICMoney 11-26-2007 07:47 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot)

[ QUOTE ]
oh i want an iPhone, why can't stars put it in their store

[/ QUOTE ]

Just play in two or three 5400 sats and buy yourself one.

You could prob buy into 10 for the same price.

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

vixticator 11-26-2007 08:03 PM

Last night I played like 965 hands at 2nl and my winrate was 64.5ptbb/100 or so, lol. How do I post a pic from PT?

mojed 11-26-2007 08:10 PM

Just hit a 1 outer on the river. Did I play it right brew?

Poker Stars, $0.05/$0.10 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LeggoPoker.com - Hand History Converter

UTG: $15.65
MP: $10.50
CO: $15.20
Hero (BTN): $9.80
SB: $10.40
BB: $12.70

Pre-Flop: 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
UTG calls $0.10, 2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $0.50</font>, SB calls $0.45, BB folds, UTG calls $0.40

Flop: ($1.60) J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (3 Players)
SB checks, UTG checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($1.60) 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (3 Players)
<font color="red">SB bets $1</font>, UTG folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $3.50</font>, <font color="red">SB raises to $9.90 and is All-In</font>, Hero calls $5.80 and is All-In

River: ($20.20) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $20.20 Pot ($1 Rake)
Hero showed 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (four of a kind, Deuces) and WON $19.20 (+$9.40 NET)
SB showed J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (a full house, Jacks full of Deuces) and LOST (-$9.80 NET)

fozzy71 11-26-2007 08:11 PM

Pic of graph would be more impressive. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

PrntScrn, paste into MSPaint or similar, and save as JPG. Upload to Photobucket, then copy the link for "IMG Code - Forums &amp; Bulletin Boards" from the PBucket page, and paste it into your post - like this:

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b...y-54-dk-ag.jpg

kaz2107 11-26-2007 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

[/ QUOTE ]wow i am 100% the opposite. the only reason i play this [censored] and bore myself in front of the computer is so i get to cash out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

kaz2107 11-26-2007 08:18 PM

Re: ***uNL Microbrew Thread*** NOV 2007 (ot) *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
ok, i see what you're saying ama...

but, a couple guys already caught the alleged offer and I can't in good conscience allow people that I like to seek something like that out without at least sending a lol warning.

[/ QUOTE ]
id only take coaching from you [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]pj there is something brown on the tip of ur nose. wipe it off quickly

[/ QUOTE ]
maybe its one of the 2,000 pennies i got from you?

[/ QUOTE ]i hope mike shanahan and todd saurbraun both die in a grease fire this week for being dumb as [censored] and sucking at life.

the only way we lose is if one person single handedly beats us. and sure enough we allow hims numerous chances to do just that. i thought it was common sense to not kick to his ass and then the announcer says 5 mins into the game "saurerbraun said in an interview this week that they r not scared of hester and plan to kick to him" i immediatly became extremely worried we would lose. sigh

[/ QUOTE ]

Btw Kaz, my friend is a huge broncos fan, so I think I've seen just about every game this season.....your special teams coach needs to go. Kickoff/Punt Coverage has been a problem all year, and the decision to kick to Hester after he burns you once is just unbelievable.

Still made for an entertaining game though, considering chicago had 8 yrds total offense in the 2nd half at the beginning of the 4th qtr and still managed to tie the game/then win it in OT.

oh yeah, that call on Dre Bly on the 4th down pass on chicago touchdown drive SO FREAKIN BAD!!! WOW!!

[/ QUOTE ]i totally agree. not sure how much the special teams coach has control of that because i believe that shanahan has a big say in special team matters so i rest the blame very heavily on him.

unfortunatly in order to have a playoff type team and make an impact and be the 3rd or 4th best team in the afc u have to have solid special teams and it looks like we r the polar opposite of that atm moment. sigh. just to many damn injuries this year so far

ShipitFMA 11-26-2007 08:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

[/ QUOTE ]wow i am 100% the opposite. the only reason i play this [censored] and bore myself in front of the computer is so i get to cash out [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashing out now to buy anything worth, while is too high a % of my roll. Eventually that'll all change once i more up

hennnerz 11-26-2007 08:29 PM

Yeah I am in that situation too, I am basically at NL100 but not sure if I should cash out and enjoy or grind NL100 hard. Cashouts total prevent tons of uNLs moving up quickly...

kaz2107 11-26-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hate withdrawing

[/ QUOTE ]

Cashing out now to buy anything worth, while is too high a % of my roll. Eventually that'll all change once i more up

[/ QUOTE ]when i was playin 25nl i was still cashin out like a couple hundo a month to buy [censored] that way i would have motivation to play. (also possibly why i move up extremely slow typically lol)