Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Lakers and Bulls discussing Kobe trade daily (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=533470)

PITTM 10-29-2007 04:48 PM

Re: Lakers and Bulls discussing Kobe trade daily

[ QUOTE ]
Let Kobe veto the deal, that means he really doesn't want out ^^

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do people even say stuff like this? You can't actually be serious can you?

johnnylovescandy 10-29-2007 05:30 PM

This cracks me up. Everyone already picked Bulls to win East, and now they're discussing a trade for Kobe, lolol...

IrishHand 10-29-2007 06:56 PM

You don't pass up a chance to get the best player in the NBA in his prime. If they can finagle the Lakers into accepting Gordon/Thomas/Noah/Nocioni/1st roundersx2 for Kobe, then a Hinrich/Kobe/Deng/whoever/Wallace lineup wins 55+ games and is the prohibitive Eastern favorite to reach the Finals.

Of course, I think they're already the Finals fave in the East...but not having someone the refs love doesn't help you in the playoffs.

IlliniLou 10-29-2007 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You don't pass up a chance to get the best player in the NBA in his prime. If they can finagle the Lakers into accepting Gordon/Thomas/Noah/Nocioni/1st roundersx2 for Kobe, then a Hinrich/Kobe/Deng/whoever/Wallace lineup wins 55+ games and is the prohibitive Eastern favorite to reach the Finals.

Of course, I think they're already the Finals fave in the East...but not having someone the refs love doesn't help you in the playoffs.

[/ QUOTE ]
am i the only one who thinks the Bulls shouldnt be giving that much for Kobe? We're already a team to beat in the East, and i dont think we should mortgage the future to get him. I think if the Bulls do get him, the Paxson isn't giving up more than Gordon,Thabo/Tyrus,Noah, and a 1st Rd. pick(We could add some older veteran for money reasons). Kobe has already said that if the Bulls give up too much then he's gonna veto the trade.
What is somethin that I have a feeling that could happen is a 3 team trade involving the Bulls,Lakers and Wizards, but thats unlikely

Victor 10-29-2007 07:11 PM

lol at deng being so untouchable.

Assani Fisher 10-29-2007 07:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes 22 years old and just put up 19 points on 52% shooting, 7 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.2 steals, and 0.6 blocks.

He isn't untouchable, if you're already giving up a few other good players then I don't see how you can add him in as well even if it nets you Kobe.

105,682 and counting

Green Kool Aid 10-29-2007 07:24 PM

will people please stop calling kobe the best player in the game?

best scorer? probably.

best player? duncan. not really debatable.

Assani Fisher 10-29-2007 07:25 PM

And hes clearly getting better and better...while that is obviously no suprise that a guy entering the league at age 19 would get better, he has gotten better EVERY SEASON IN NEARLY EVERY MAJOR CATEGORY. I'm particularly impressed with him getting better at FT shooting each and every year- not every young player does this and imo it shows that hes working hard.

105,681 and counting

duracell 10-29-2007 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
will people please stop calling kobe the best player in the game?

best scorer? probably.

best player? duncan. not really debatable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah guys, how can you do that to Larry Hughes?

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/images/hughesZ.jpg

Victor 10-29-2007 07:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes 22 years old and just put up 19 points on 52% shooting, 7 rebounds, 2.5 assists, 1.2 steals, and 0.6 blocks.

He isn't untouchable, if you're already giving up a few other good players then I don't see how you can add him in as well even if it nets you Kobe.

105,682 and counting

[/ QUOTE ]

so yall think deng will become the best player at his position and a perennial top 3 player in the league for 10 yrs straight?