Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes Limit (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   i don't post hands that I played well (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=548332)

brick 11-17-2007 01:10 PM

i don\'t post hands that I played well

loose live mid-stakes. I have a tight image.

EP limps, I look left and see that MP is going to call so I limp with J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], MP calls, Loose button calls, BB calls.

5 to the flop: A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Everyone checks to the loose spazzy button. his play can range from really loose crazy to only semi-loose. He's a middle aged persian male in LA but, he knows I play tight and tightens up against me.

BB calls, EP calls (these players are both unknown loose LA people), I raise, MP calls two cold (she plays loose but can read hands well and makes some good folds), spazzy button calls, BB calls, EP folds.

4 to the turn: A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]

EP checks, I bet thinking this is a good scare card and maybe nobody has an ace. MP calls, button raises, BB folds, I call, and MP calls.

River: A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

check, check, bet, MP folds out of turn, I fold.

cero_z 11-17-2007 01:34 PM

Re: i don\'t post hands that I played well

Hi brick,

Bleh just call river in case he has 77/JJ/some other random LA crap. Pre-flop seems fine, flop is good, turn I'd probably tend to check-call because doesn't someone almost certainly have an Ace? River I'd be planning on folding but when my call closes the action vs. the player described, I'd call, getting brazilian:1.

BadBigBabar 11-17-2007 01:35 PM

i think on the river in this very large pot a call even for a chop is going to be the right play.

i like your pf and flop play; turn is a good card for you and i think i'd still bet it.

when you say the button is loose would he raise qq or kk pf?

chillrob 11-17-2007 01:43 PM

I cannot imagine folding here, especially when the third person has folded out of turned. I call and say "I always pay off quads".

StrictlyStrategy 11-17-2007 02:04 PM

I think folding this river is realllyyyy bad.

brick 11-17-2007 04:01 PM

Maybe folding the river was a little stupid but I was so sure he had an Ace when he confidently raised the turn. This guy loves to be aggro with good hands so it's unlikely he had KK, QQ, JJ or 77 but maybe there is a small chance.

I'm mostly posted this to ask about the PF limp and turn bet.

ssmallz 11-17-2007 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm mostly posted this to ask about the PF limp and turn bet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Standard

bakku 11-17-2007 05:00 PM

i bet the flop

jba 11-17-2007 05:37 PM

i bet the flop and check the turn and call the river.

sternroolz 11-17-2007 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i bet the flop and check the turn and call the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

And pf call is fine.