Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Student Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69)
-   -   Prank Ideas? (Possible $$) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=549526)

ImsaKidd 11-19-2007 03:49 AM

Prank Ideas? (Possible $$)

Hey guys.

Looking for some good prank ideas. This is intended to be done while others are asleep, so something that can sit for about 5-6 hours. It should also be relatively quiet so we dont wake people up.

Basically anything is fair game: peoples doors, bathrooms, common areas, etc.

If i really like your ideas I will ship you some $$ on stars.

orange 11-19-2007 04:19 AM

Re: Prank Ideas? (Possible $$)

lean a cup against their door. fill cup with piss or other sick liquids.

knock on the door and run. when they open it, the cup spills in.

Esection 11-19-2007 04:22 AM

light their rooms on fire when they are sleeping. then wait outside and laugh when they run out screaming and crying and perhaps on fire.

Golden_Rhino 11-19-2007 04:26 AM

2 words: Tea Bag

***disclaimer*** I do not take responsibility if this turns you into the ghey.

brinks 11-19-2007 04:26 AM

List of pranks i have actually done that were "great success!"

-Spray painted "LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME? CALL(XXX)XXX-XXXX! ASK FOR XXXX.

-Stack pepsi cans up over a bedroom door, so that when they open it all they see is a wall of soda.

-Disconnect and hide all electronic cords from friend's entertainment center and hide them in their own house.

-Get female to call friend, have her convince him they met at bar, convince him to come to her house which is a made up address that you can give solid directions too. Profit

illini43 11-19-2007 04:48 AM

Buy a few hunder Dixie cups. Fill them all up with water and place them outside target's door next to each other for several feet in either direction so that it is impossible to get over the cups without first clearing a path or knocking them all over. This can be done in the early hours of the morning after the stupid UI RA's last rounds and the drunks get back. This is similar to sticking plastic utensils in someones yard or putting rubber bands on a driveway.

That is the best I got for pranks that can sit for a while.

The only other dumb one is an Axe-bomb, which is for a quick hit. You take a can of Axe body spray, attach a piece of duct-tape, go to target's room. Attach duct-tape over the push down nozzle so it stays locked in the spray position and quickly open the door and throw it in the room. Make sure the door is unlocked before you start the "bomb". The Axe will quickly stink up the room while you hold the door handle closed so the bomb cannot be thrown back out of the room into the hallway. This is ideally done at night when the lights are off so the bomb cannot be easily seen by the target and it takes longer to take the tape off to stop the spray.

That's all I got off the top of my head. I have seen both of these pranks be successful.

illini43 11-19-2007 04:53 AM

Oooo, also the UI dorm doors have a serious flaw (at least they did in the six pack). They can move a little bit within the frame - this is obvious when your windows are open and the wind is blowing the door back and forth in the frame and night, which is super annoying and makes it hard to sleep (at least in the six pack).

This flaw can be taken advantage of by jamming coins in-between the door frame and the door to lock the door in its position. This will only be succesful when the door is locked and shouldn't make too much noise when target is sleeping. Take a few coins and jam them in this crease super tight at a few different locations on the door fram (usually 3 to 4 works). When target tries to open door, it will be wedged in place by the coins and it will not be able to open easily. This was pulled on me and I saw the mechanics of how it was done.

Also, spinning a quarter on a table in the dining hall and slamming a salt/pepper shhaker down on it to blow out the bottom and replace it with the quarter, which usually falls out when someone picks it up. This has the possibility of hitting random targets.

JokersAttack 11-19-2007 05:30 AM

put cement in the toilet

jono 11-19-2007 05:33 AM

Have sex with his mom

Taso 11-19-2007 05:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
-Stack pepsi cans up over a bedroom door, so that when they open it all they see is a wall of soda.

[/ QUOTE ]

For some reason, I actually thought this was funny.

XXXNoahXXX 11-19-2007 11:21 AM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jj-aVO14RbU

ImsaKidd 11-19-2007 03:37 PM

illini:

This is actually for my fraternity. Individual rooms will be difficult to enter (since people will be sleeping), so stuff we can do to doors or common rooms are preferable.

Keep the ideas coming.

KneeCo 11-19-2007 03:49 PM

use and remove condom.

turn condom inside out.

place condom over friends doorknob.

suppasonic 11-19-2007 04:29 PM

Butter floor is pretty good:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN-2urEPZ_4

Xanta 11-19-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Buy a few hunder Dixie cups. Fill them all up with water and place them outside target's door next to each other for several feet in either direction so that it is impossible to get over the cups without first clearing a path or knocking them all over.

[/ QUOTE ]

This one is 10x better if you randomly staple 1/3 of the cups together

Bork 11-19-2007 05:02 PM

Beakers of acid would me more effective.

ImsaKidd 11-19-2007 05:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha awesome forgot about this one

rivermetimbers 11-19-2007 11:27 PM

lock roomates in apartment/dorm room, set off fire alarm.....have hidden video camera record the chaos!

another good idea is to put up a "wall of tape" on the outside of the door frame... this works ideally if their door opens into their room, so they open it up to see a wall blocking them, otherwise it just blocks the door from opening

or just get that girl your roomate/friend recently hooked up with to call him and let him know she was recently tested and has full blown AIDS... on second thought this is pretty terrible (but would be funny if you enjoy somebody elses pain)

pokerclack 11-20-2007 12:03 AM

take a baking pan and pee on it and freeze it, then slide under someone's door.

take a bag of flour or icing sugar and pour right in front of the crack under a door and use a blow dryer to push all the powder in the room. It will get all over everything.

Tape garbage bags around the outside of a door and then fill with tennis balls or garbage or anything really and then seal the bags off. When the person opens the door, all the balls or whatever will fall in on them and surprise them.
have fun

WhiteKnight 11-20-2007 02:13 AM

We put this one kid's mattress and boxspring like 30 feet up in a tree one April Fool's day.

There was also construction going on campus at one point, and we took one of those huge green pipes presumably used for sewage and inserted it into my roommate's window. The running joke was that we laid more pipe in his room than he did that year.

Textbook in someone's pillow works beautifully if they are the sort of person who just flops down onto their bed.

Possibly more to come [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

AbreuTime 11-20-2007 12:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Textbook in someone's pillow works beautifully if they are the sort of person who just flops down onto their bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I like it for it's simplicity and the short "wtf" reaction.

JackInDaCrak 11-20-2007 01:31 PM

Shaving Cream bomb:

Get a can of shaving cream, not gel. Shake it until you can't feel it moving inside anymore. Tap a hole near the bottom with a hammer and nail, very gently. Put your finger over that hole immediately. Throw it in a room, it will spin and cover literally every surface with shaving cream.

st1102 11-20-2007 01:42 PM

We did this a few years ago when I lived in the dorm. We got a trashcasn from the hallway adn brought it into the shower. Filled it with water then proceeded to lean it against the door of the villan. You knock on the door and the trashcan full of water owns them. Great prank

XXXNoahXXX 11-20-2007 02:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha awesome forgot about this one

[/ QUOTE ]

how had i not seen this?

funniest youtube ive seen maybe ever.

professormike 11-20-2007 09:13 PM

someone pooped in our shower last week

i laughed

eighty6 11-21-2007 12:38 AM

put a candy, preferably jolly ranchers, inside the shower head. When someone takes a shower the hot water melts the candy and they get completely covered in sticky crap. the best part about it is when they realize they are covered in sticky stuff they jump back in the shower again. Easy as hell to do

deleteduser 11-24-2007 01:53 AM

If you shove change in the crack of a door really tight, they will be permanently stuck inside of their room. You wanna jam the coins about 6 inches above the door knob. The best part is usually if you do it right, no one will be able to see why the door is not opening becuase the coins will not be visible from the inside or the outside. Can be done at any time of day, and can last quite a while as your victim will have no idea whats going on.

pm me if you need specific details.

gabrie30 on stars.

Golden_Rhino 11-24-2007 01:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How specific can this get? He's pulling a prank, not destroying the death star.

deleteduser 11-24-2007 01:56 AM

Also, take a [censored] on a paper plate, place in the middle of the room and put a portable heater right next to it. Very nice espically cuz its winter.

deleteduser 11-24-2007 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes some time and creativity to get it tight enough to work.

deleteduser 11-24-2007 02:01 AM

Or run to the pet store, get a picture of yourself holding a snake or a bunch of spiders, whatever. Then post the picture with a caption of like "hope you like your new pets" on his door. Tell him you let them lose in his room. You dont have to buy the pets and if its someone who is scared of animals like those they freak out and spend the whole day looking for something that isnt there.

Golden_Rhino 11-24-2007 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It takes some time and creativity to get it tight enough to work.

[/ QUOTE ]

I apologize then. I thought it was just a matter of jamming some quarters in there.

notfreemoney 11-25-2007 05:15 PM

do the wall of cans outside of the door but then get some cellophane and put it on the outside of the wall of cans (tape it to the sides of the door). Now the cans will be leaning on the door so that when they open the door, the wall falls inward.

Thremp 11-26-2007 03:15 AM

Piss puck.

furyshade 11-26-2007 03:28 AM

i thought of this and always wanted to try it, cover entire room in tin foil and get a few high powered lights. i'm not sure it would produce the desired effect but if it did it would be awesome

SuperUberBob 11-28-2007 08:44 PM

Drug your friend and dress him in leather S&M clothing.

Take pics of him with ugly fat girl and post on Facebook.

bluef0x 11-29-2007 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
let him know she was recently tested and has full blown AIDS...

[/ QUOTE ]

I was never able to distinguish the difference between normal AIDS and full blown AIDS. I even saw a bum in SF that had a sign saying he had "full blown AIDS"

Can someone fill me in?

Taso 11-29-2007 07:05 AM

i think when people say "full blown" they mean its very late in the course of the illness. Right guyzzzz?

rakes.a.beach 11-29-2007 07:30 PM

put clear jello in the toilet.

R18A1I4 11-30-2007 12:06 AM

Filling a hundred cups with water is actually really funny. Also wrapping all of your roommates belongings in aluminum foil is funny, especially if you wrap their aluminum foil. Though I guess that might be kinda loud. One guy the year before me took a crap in front of the RA's room, and then his own room to make it look like it wasn't him.

A really easy one that is just flat out immature is hiding in the closet and then jumping out, screaming your head off when they open/slide the door. I did it once, but afterwards the fear of retaliation just made me go crazy.

The last one I can think of is hosting a chili tasting contest. Step 1: Make chili. Step 2: Add pubes. Step 3: Serve to roommate.

You should probably just go to collegehumor.com and look at things people have done.