Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   oop w/ ace hi (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=408644)

milesdyson 05-21-2007 05:43 PM

oop w/ ace hi

he's 32/22/2 after maybe ~100 hands. im not sure. i have no notes. he's multitabling so i'll see him around.

Absolute Poker
Limit Holdem Ring game
Limit: $3/$6
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG folds, <font color="#cc0000">CO raises</font>, 2 folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero 3-bets</font>, CO calls.

Flop: 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (6.67SB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

Turn: 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (4.33BB, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets</font>, CO calls.

River: K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (6.33BB, 2 players)

does it matter a lot what i do?

gehrig 05-21-2007 05:47 PM

Re: oop w/ ace hi

i dunno looks like a bet to me but i dont know how these guys play. he cant have kj and he cant have 55 right. if u check u need to fold

sethypooh21 05-21-2007 05:49 PM

Do we like the PF 3-bet? If he doesn't suck, his not capping HU tells us nothing about his hand at all. And then, we have very little FE vs. his range on this flop it seems. I was just about to post a question about 3-betting from the BB HU OOP, so I guess this is a decent time to ask about that anyway.

TheWunderkind 05-21-2007 05:55 PM

no much you beat...i propably c/f...gehrig why would you bet?

Oink 05-21-2007 06:02 PM

Sure looks like an A to me. I think its a vb. C/c is no good and c/f is too weak if he is SD bound and doesnt trust you.

Oh preflop 3-bet for value is good IMO. A 32/22 is raising like 35% in the CO maybe a little lower since you are the bb (If he knows who you are)

milesdyson 05-21-2007 06:41 PM

i bet, he raised, i 3-bet, he folded. just kidding. i folded to his raise. maybe he had like Kx clubs? AK?

NinaWilliams 05-21-2007 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i bet, he raised, i 3-bet, he folded. just kidding. i folded to his raise. maybe he had like Kx clubs? AK?

[/ QUOTE ]

If villain who I think he is, theres a decent chance he had like 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 7 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] or something.

milesdyson 05-21-2007 08:24 PM

did u mean 87 or 97? because 87 paired up on the turn.

his name starts w/ a T, 8 letters long

NinaWilliams 05-21-2007 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
did u mean 87 or 97? because 87 paired up on the turn.

his name starts w/ a T, 8 letters long

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i meant 9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. Its not who I was thinking of. Fold was probably fine.

Heisenb3rg 05-22-2007 02:16 AM

Definitly not c/c.

Im torn between a b/f and a c/f... Very agressive/showdown bound TAG's sometimes dont mix it up enough and their range right now is pretty damn narrow.

I expect most pairs/flush draws to raise by now.. I could easily see him having AJ/AQ/AT/AK here and didnt cap pre-flop for deception purposes.
I expect you to fold out AT-AQ.. so i'd bet.

This mentality is exploiting common tendencies of players I notice with those stats rather than the correct play versus a balanced player. If the player was a little more passive/tight , it's a pretty clear c/f I think.