Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

GetThere1Time 04-11-2007 10:05 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
-NIGHT

GetThere1Time 04-11-2007 10:19 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
You find Traz slinking through the market. Lying low and blending in isnt going to help him here. One of your men silently converges on Traz through the hustle and bustle and slides a dagger neatly into his lower back. He then vanishes once again as Traz falls to his knees.


Traz, the illusionist, has been eliminated.


Mod Note: There will be no events for the remainder of the game but there will still be write ups and perhaps the occasional midday flavor.

traz 04-11-2007 10:21 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
gl hf

GetThere1Time 04-12-2007 11:02 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Night falls in the barbarian city. The five of you have journeyed long and hard. Traz, the illusionist, is dead. This is the home stretch of your journey. You lay in your grass bed and stare at the ceiling. The thatched roof of this shoddy hovel leaks a bit from melting snow but you find it to be a soothing metronome in the black of night. You ponder what Traz had said before his escape into the city. There's another traitor in the group and very few of you left. Your mind races with paranoia. You cant let this journey be for nothing. There is much at stake. Your mind turns to fame, riches, and even the possibility of a safe kingdom to retire to as your mind enters a dreamy sleep induced haze.


...then heavy footsteps and a crash through your paper thin door. Before you can come out of your half-asleep state, you're seized by two large men who begin to drag you out of the room. You try to break free but your struggle is halted by a loud thud. You feel a sharp pain in the back of your head. You can make out a blood red body in the bed in the far corner through your blurred vision before you black out completely. It was Jeremy517, the new Fortuneteller. He is dead.


When you come to consciousness the first thing you see are iron bars. The other Hawks share your tiny cell with you.


Bluffblank
boiler_bd
Kyrosmother
Zurvan

It is now DAY

You may still vote NO LYNCH

Zurvan 04-12-2007 11:22 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
It's a good thing Jeremy and "the bard" didn't come out yesterday. I'm glad it wasn't blatantly obvious who the two of them were. At least had they come out as opposite roles we might have gotten a peek out of it.

I'm about 90% certain who the last wolf is, but I'm not saying. I do think no lynch is the way to go.

No Lynch

Zurvan 04-12-2007 11:36 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Actually, I've changed my mind on the no lynch.

unvote

I'm thinking boiler

Boiler_bd 04-12-2007 12:21 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
why Zurvan?

Zurvan 04-12-2007 12:23 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
why Zurvan?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why not?

Before yesterday, we were all villagers, right? All we have to go on is what happened yesterday, and what happens today.

We can't get much from yesterday, since it was an obvious lynch.

We need to discuss candidates now, and if we have a good one, lynch them, instead of blindly no lynching, and being stuck in this predicament tomorrow with one less villager. If we do that, we lose the game.

Boiler_bd 04-12-2007 12:27 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
That wasn't the answer I was expecting from someone who is 90% confident.

Zurvan 04-12-2007 12:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
That wasn't the answer I was expecting from someone who is 90% confident.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boiler: I'm trying to start some discussion here. You know, instead of what we've been doing for the last week and a half, which hasn't gotten us anywhere at all.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.