Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 04-10-2007 08:50 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Also: KM has been way too willing to follow late bandwagons. But never ever starts one.

Is KM the Godfather? Could FCBL be the other wolf, with the cloaking thing she mentioned?

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
The halfway rule alone dictates that Traz has to die soon somehow.

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:51 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
We really don't want this going to a coinflip.

Zurvan 04-10-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
If bram thinks I'm voting bluff so that I let traz get lynched without participating, then why in the world is he moving his vote off FCBL and helping that?

KyrosMother 04-10-2007 08:52 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Also: KM has been way too willing to follow late bandwagons. But never ever starts one.

Is KM the Godfather? Could FCBL be the other wolf, with the cloaking thing she mentioned?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't too long ago, you were accusing me of orchestrating lynches at nightfall. Make up your mind. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Zurvan 04-10-2007 08:54 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also: KM has been way too willing to follow late bandwagons. But never ever starts one.

Is KM the Godfather? Could FCBL be the other wolf, with the cloaking thing she mentioned?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't too long ago, you were accusing me of orchestrating lynches at nightfall. Make up your mind. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's simple. You've made the post "I'd be willing to vote [insert new bandwagon of choice] if anyone will switch wih me" several times. Orchestrating, trying to get it to happen, but not putting in the first vote. It all means the same thing, I just can't say it so people know wtf I'm talking about [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Zurvan 04-10-2007 08:54 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
I got stuff to do

back to FCBL

FCBLComish 04-10-2007 08:57 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also: KM has been way too willing to follow late bandwagons. But never ever starts one.

Is KM the Godfather? Could FCBL be the other wolf, with the cloaking thing she mentioned?

[/ QUOTE ]

It wasn't too long ago, you were accusing me of orchestrating lynches at nightfall. Make up your mind. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's simple. You've made the post "I'd be willing to vote [insert new bandwagon of choice] if anyone will switch wih me" several times. Orchestrating, trying to get it to happen, but not putting in the first vote. It all means the same thing, I just can't say it so people know wtf I'm talking about [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

KM has done that numerous times this game. I tagged it as villagery.

Thebram 04-10-2007 08:59 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
traz

VoraciousReader 04-11-2007 03:43 AM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Your party proceeds cautiously across the frozen lake. It seems solid, however, and you gradually relax and let yourself enjoy the bright winter sunshine.

...

As the sun slips below the horizon, you admire the way it turns the icy world around you into a soft rosy pink. You watch the evening lights appear in the primitive city ahead...first low twinkles that are likely cooking fires, then higher glows as the evening torches flare up. There is a serenity in the evening. It seems impossible that anything can break the peace of this frozen landscape.

Until The Fortuneteller, who is currently leading your party, cries out. You blink and see him struggling in the icy water. How could you have missed that enormous crack in the lake surface?

You attempt to pull him out, but his vast robes have been soaked through and are too heavy for you to budge. Just as you start to lose your grip, two other mercs come to your aid. You pull him from the water and lay him on your pack, buffering him from the ice.

The Fortuneteller shakes and shivers as you wrap him in a fur.

He points a finger at traz.

You disguised the crack in the ice with some sort of magic. You sought my death, traitor.

The remaining party advances on traz. Just as one of you seizes him, however, he sketches a sigil in the air.

A web of light appears behind him, and he twists himself free with a jerk, then casts himself into the portal.

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6...weedsstzq1.jpg

Traz, the Illusionist has cast Dimension Door, which allows him to escape lynch for one evening.

As your band stares after him, shocked, you hear a loud crack, and fcbl, an ordinary mercenary falls through the ice. All attempts to retrieve him fail.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:16 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.