Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Boiler_bd 04-05-2007 12:28 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

4 or 5 days in 1 today plz.

Mark_K 04-05-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just want to be verified. I don't care who does it. I'm just worried that if the two kills last night were apprentice/bard then you couldn't be verified.

but then the actual seer could come out.

so yeah, we shouldn't have a problem verifiying it. I just like to be sure.

[/ QUOTE ]

if xoom were the seer i suppose we would be pwned

[/ QUOTE ]

But he would have claimed.

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah i still wanna lynch you

Thebram 04-05-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to be verified. I don't care who does it. I'm just worried that if the two kills last night were apprentice/bard then you couldn't be verified.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear what you're saying, but consider that xoom would have had to have been insane not to claim fortuneteller, or have already countered as the bard.

I almost came out last night, because dying without my role being revealed could have been big trouble.
Luckily I was able to take precautions against that being a problem.

Jeremy517 04-05-2007 12:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye. short day

Thebram 04-05-2007 12:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aye. short day

[/ QUOTE ]

no short day

events are too fun, and I dont want to miss any [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

one of the main reasons I waited to come out was because I wanted to keep playing along [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

metsandfinsfan 04-05-2007 12:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear what you're saying, but consider that xoom would have had to have been insane not to claim fortuneteller, or have already countered as the bard.

I almost came out last night, because dying without my role being revealed could have been big trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

what would make you think your role wouldnt be revealed

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually thought about this too, but if the apprentice, seer, and/or bard did die last night...the evils wouldn't know either.

TheBram would be taking a huge risk right now. For someone with no suspicion on him and no counterclaim to his Bard claim....that would be foolish for him to do today. Yes?

Are you sure you are not evil??

KyrosMother 04-05-2007 12:40 PM

Please - no short day today.

We were hit pretty good with the snowstorm last night. We lost power and still did not have it when I left for work today. There are trees and power lines down everywhere. I hope to have power when I get home after work....but I am not sure I will. As of noon, we still didn't have any. Therefore, there is no guarantee that I can post after 3:30pm today.

Second point - I am leaving tomorrow at 3am for Virginia to visit kyroette. I will not be able to read or post most of the day. We usually get there around 4-5pm. Barring a catastrophe, I will catch up with the thead as soon as I can and vote then. Definitely before nightfall.

So, I am voting no short days for the next 2 days.

Thebram 04-05-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what would make you think your role wouldnt be revealed

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought I was pretty obvious pushing my 'unknowns' list yesterday
I really kept waiting to die

with last night's event results not being revealed as the fortuneteller would have left only the apprentice to say what I was, but not without coming out...