Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:14 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wolves often say the truth if it's outlandish & the village isn't mentioning it, because they think it makes them villagery to be right. See: jeremy at the end of all-info

[/ QUOTE ]

That was actually a slightly different situation, because I wanted them to think we mucked with lots of peeks, when in reality we hadn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's such an off the wall thing to say, and he's treating it as if it's self-evident fact. How could any villager know that chuck is the seer?

FCBLComish 04-04-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Deduction. Mr Watson...

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you hinting that you are the blocked seer, or the blocking wolf?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's saying that's why chuckles was silenced. He's the seer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, why silence him instead of just killing him? I still don't get it.

Jeremy517 04-04-2007 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wolves often say the truth if it's outlandish & the village isn't mentioning it, because they think it makes them villagery to be right. See: jeremy at the end of all-info

[/ QUOTE ]

That was actually a slightly different situation, because I wanted them to think we mucked with lots of peeks, when in reality we hadn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's such an off the wall thing to say, and he's treating it as if it's self-evident fact. How could any villager know that chuck is the seer?

[/ QUOTE ]

You misunderstand, I totally agree that his behavior is very suspect. I was just defending myself a little (although I still played it poorly, yes).

Jeremy517 04-04-2007 03:17 PM

BTW if Mark is wolf, do the odds that chuckles is a silenced wolf go up or go down?

Mark_K 04-04-2007 03:17 PM

Because all the pieces fit.

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:17 PM

Jeremy: OK. Although, of the two of us, I played it worse. I should have known you were telling the truth there. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Are you a wolf this game? Cuz I have no read on you at all

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW if Mark is wolf, do the odds that chuckles is a silenced wolf go up or go down?

[/ QUOTE ]

If he lives through the night, he's 99% a wolf

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Because all the pieces fit.

[/ QUOTE ]

How do the pieces fit better than "they couldn't find the seer, and the seer hasn't come out today because he doesn't feel he has enough information"?

Mark_K 04-04-2007 03:18 PM

Why else is a seer still alive after 8 days? How many non-angel games have you seen this?

Zurvan 04-04-2007 03:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why else is a seer still alive after 8 days? How many non-angel games have you seen this?

[/ QUOTE ]

ASX. Check it out