Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

FCBLComish 04-01-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
So, could we get some sort of non-Kumu bandwagon going? Because that'd be pretty great

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I will oblige.

FMXDA

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:39 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Mark K lettuce go?

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Zurvan - who are you talking about?

Zurvan 04-01-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - who are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, that's Mark. The night dustin was lynched

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - who are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark, I'd assume, given that's the first word of his post [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:41 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
0 BluffBlank -
1 Boiler - traz
0 Chuckles -
0 econophile -
0 FCBLComish - fmxda
4 fmxda - Kumubou
0 Jeremy517 - Kumubou
5 Kumubou - traz
0 kyrosmother - fmxda
1 LuckayLuck - Kumubou
0 MadTown - Mark_K
3 Mark_K - Kumubou
0 Mdorand - Mark_K
0 metsandfinsfan - Boiler
0 Nez477 - LuckayLuck
1 sighing -
0 Thebram - fmxda
2 traz - sighing
0 wdcbooks - fmxda
0 xoom - Kumubou
0 Zurvan - Mark_K

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - who are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark, I'd assume, given that's the first word of his post [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]


That's why I was confused. Was he addressing it to Mark about Mark???? Or to you about Mark.

Madtown 04-01-2007 08:42 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan - who are you talking about?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mark, I'd assume, given that's the first word of his post [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]


That's why I was confused. Was he addressing it to Mark about Mark???? Or to you about Mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

The latter

GetThere1Time 04-01-2007 08:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
[0] Bluffblank
[1] boiler_bd voted for Traz
[0] Chuckleslovakian
[0] Econophile
[0] Fcblcomish voted for Fmxda
[4] Fmxda voted for Kumubou
[0] Jeremy517 voted for Kumubou
<font color="red"> [5] Kumubou voted for Traz </font>
[0] Kyrosmother voted for Fmxda
[1] Luckayluck voted for Kumubou
[0] Madtown voted for mark_k
[3] mark_k voted for Kumubou
[0] Mdorand voted for mark_k
[0] Metsandfinsfan voted for boiler_bd
[0] Nez477 voted for Luckayluck
[1] Sighing
[0] Thebram voted for Fmxda
[2] Traz voted for Sighing
[0] Wdcbooks voted for Fmxda
[0] Xoom voted for Kumubou
[0] Zurvan voted for mark_k

KyrosMother 04-01-2007 08:43 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria
 
Zurvan, MT, MDD - no interest in FMX?


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.