Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:44 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
well, sighing seems to be losing steam, lets try lastchance He's been on a lot of people's list and has had, imo, some really bad posts.

I'm still not a fan of the aaron vote

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't get over how much I hate this post. This and his last post say "I'm not a fan of the Aaron wagon."

Ok, that's great. His posts have been generic thus far in this game, aside from his one long post.

Why is the Aaron wagon bad?

wdcbooks 03-27-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wdcbooks,

Do you think sighing is wolfy or villagery, now that chim turned up village?

What makes you think aaron is "probably" a villager?

I agree with you about lastchance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am undecided on Sighing. Voting him made me nervous last night. Aaron is posting just like he always does. I have never understood the day two or three, 'lynch Aaron' fad and I don't here.

I am regretting saying at one point that I always find lastchance to be villagery.

DustinG 03-27-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah...already said FCBL is a wolf. Jared...maybe. And you're likely a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL isn't trying hard enough to be a wolf. He would be posting more content and less garbage- same with econo.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:47 PM

Well, I do think Traz' push of Chim was suspect. But I have seen him do it before as a villager. In fact, I think Traz was the one that pushed Chim in the game I am remembering (I don't remember specifics quite as well as some of you...so I could be wrong on that) - but it might have been Durron or Shorty. I suppose I should go find out...

But I will say this, I am rereading today and Traz' 10:52 post just sounded really, really wolfy to me.

wdcbooks 03-27-2007 05:47 PM

Nez, let me clarify something. I had you as a villager all day yesterday. I just said I hated that one post. I also hate the 'woe is me, no one listens to me' stuff. It is counterproductive and a self-fulfilling prophecy. There is never a reason not to make your best vote when there is time remaining in the day to change peoples' minds. Similiarly, there is no reason not to make sure your vote counts at the end of the day, even if you don't like any of the candidates who have a chance of being lynched.

kbar13 03-27-2007 05:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why is the Aaron wagon bad?

[/ QUOTE ]

I just feel there are better suspects, sighing and lastchance for examples. I haven't gotten a very wolfy vibe from him yet.

aaronk56 03-27-2007 05:49 PM

To everyone following Durron around, well he's wrong about me and you're all wrong about me. I note that the Day 2 Aaronk bandwagon started a little earlier in the day than mosts games, usually it gets really rolling after I leave work and before I get back on at home in the evening.

Durron, prisoners is a bad example of me as a wolf because after I threw Herbie under the bus D1, I was the only wolf in prison. No real need for me to participate, since I'm not going to lead any lynches and I didn't have to worry about who I voted since all of you were as good as any of you. I never got any real suspicion that game, which is unique for me in a WW game, until everyone started running out of suspects.

FWIW, Durron is meh wolfy.

My wolf suspects:

Nez
Boiler
Madtown

Nez his posts seem off and he just sounds too angry. The way Madtown just agreed with durron and jumped on me, seems very suspicious, though I don't think I've played with him before. Boiler, trys to justify voting me, for my lack of posts but he had only one other post today at the time and only a few posts yesterday.

Everyone else voting me leans villager with dmk giving me the most villagery vibe. Chuck and Books sound like villagers to me. Shortline is a villager, though if he was 100% sure the priest could cure a poisoning, he would make this play as evil.

Traz is suspicious but I may just still be mad at him for FOTR.

KyrosMother 03-27-2007 05:52 PM

Aaron has a tendency to "hide" when he is a wolf. I get the feeling he is "hiding". That is why I am voting for him.

Nez477 03-27-2007 05:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yeah...already said FCBL is a wolf. Jared...maybe. And you're likely a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

FCBL isn't trying hard enough to be a wolf. He would be posting more content and less garbage- same with econo.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not correct I don't think. I distinctly remember FCBL saying in a discussion thread that he needed to learn how to play a better wolf game. He was very active as a wolf in his first game, and he was given the advice by I believe Jared or maybe Durron or Shorty or someone with experience to not try hard because it becomes obvious and hold back. Or somethign along these lines. Then he switched it up for his next wolf game.

Again, sorry about the lack of details, but I know that the statement that he'd be more active as a wolf isn't necessarily true IMO. He often gets lynched early and therefore maybe wanted to go more UTR than usual.

Books, can we compromise and maybe push a Jared lynch today? Thoughts?

Mark_K 03-27-2007 05:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nez, let me clarify something. I had you as a villager all day yesterday. I just said I hated that one post. I also hate the 'woe is me, no one listens to me' stuff. It is counterproductive and a self-fulfilling prophecy. There is never a reason not to make your best vote when there is time remaining in the day to change peoples' minds. Similiarly, there is no reason not to make sure your vote counts at the end of the day, even if you don't like any of the candidates who have a chance of being lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

BTW just another note on NEZ's play. In LOTR's he would be "whinny" or complain when trying to sway the village and is frustrated. In this game his "No one is listening to me" comments come across more as sarcasm... Very different.